ADVERTISEMENT

***** Schedule Reveal Thread: Sep 19, 9AM on FOX. Game #9 at UNI Dome? Nebraska on Black Friday? MSU & PSU the Crossovers? *****

Did Wisconsin get the easiest schedule, again??? @EvilMonkeyInTheCloset

EiSSYlDWkAcwSHo
Ya know what, just this once, I'm gonna give Wisconsin some credit. Barry Alvarez sure knows how to manipulate the Big Ten into giving them the easiest schedules.

Because f*** Wisconsin, that's why.

I guess I can't complain too much with Iowa's abbreviation schedule. 2 major pluses and 1 major bummer:

Good news:
1) Iowa will not miss this year's OOC schedule. Could you imagine what it would be like if this were FINALLY the year that Iowa landed N.D. or some other high profile OOC opponent?
2) Two solid cross-over opponents. Hopefully game #9 will be against Michigan or OSU (preferably in Indy).

One bummer:
Iowa only gets to play in the Horseshoe so much. Really sucks to miss out on that this year.

Stay healthy, boys. We need the normalcy of some sort of college football season.
i would have loved to have pounded I-S-Who in Kinnick again

Reactions: rchawk
Our schedule looks like we could be in the B1G champ conversation. Not a big fan of breaking our new QB on the road. Even if it is "just" Purdue. They seem to give us a tough time with their offense.

Considering that we had NO football plans this fall just a few days ago. I'll just be thrilled to play all 9 games. Gunnar get interesting to see how they handle any game postponements!

Poor Little Debbie. As you can see, most everyone is laughing at them.

When they start off 1-3 or 0-4, will they still be glad B1G football is back?

Schedule Release:

Oct. 24: at Purdue

Oct. 31: vs. Northwestern

Nov. 7: vs. Michigan State

Nov. 14: at Minnesota

Nov. 21: at Penn State

Nov. 28: vs. Nebraska

Dec. 5: at Illinois

Dec. 12: vs. Wisconsin

Dec. 19: Champions Week, Big Ten East opponent TBD

You're a few hours late

Not a bad schedule for Iowa. Wisconsin will be in the driver seet with their schedule but we get them at home to end the regular season. Will be interesting to see how no crowd affects the teams.

I think its like every year. You have to beat Wisconsin if you expect to win the West.

Reactions: F5n5
Not necessarily. They said some games will be switched to Fridays, and Iowa's prime candidate is Nebraska, which is almost certainly going to be switched to Black Friday. Assuming, of course, that COVID-19 permits. A much bigger IF than most of you are still willing to admit.

good grief. really?

I like the schedule. But I hate the potential Black Friday game. I have never been a fan of the Friday game. I hope it’s Saturday. It’s great seeing the actual schedule though. Go Hawks!

I think Mich State should be an "easy" win; they have a new head coach & should not be very good.

The PSU game is more manageable with no fans in the stands.

Moos didn't want OSU. He got them. He does want Iowa on Black Friday. I think he gets his wish on this one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT