ADVERTISEMENT

2024 B1G Schedule now has Dates. Sep 21 at Minn; Oct 5 at OSU; Oct 12 vs Washington; Nov 2 vs Wisc; Nov 9 at UCLA; Nov 29 vs Debbie

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
Iowa's non-conference slate will include Illinois State (August 31), Iowa State (September 7) and Troy (September 14).

The Big Ten Championship game is slated for Dec. 7 in Indianapolis.

Iowa's Conference Schedule:

9/21- @ Minnesota

9/28-BYE

10/5- @ Ohio State

10/12- Washington

10/19- @ Michigan State

10/26- Northwestern

11/2- Wisconsin

11/9- @ UCLA

11/16-BYE

11/23- @ Maryland

11/29- Nebraska (Black Friday)

All 18 teams' conference schedules (some games, like Iowa/Debbie, will get moved to Friday):

F99EnckWMAAE1qs

ORIGINAL POST:

9/21 USC at Mich

9/28 Wis at USC, Ore at UCLA, Wash at RU

10/5 UCLA at Penn St, Mich at Wash, Iowa at OSU, USC at Minn

10/12 OSU at Ore, Wash at Iowa, PSU at USC

10/19 UCLA at RU

10/26 Neb at OSU, MSU at Mich

11/2 Ore at Mich, UCLA at Neb, OSU at PSU, USC at Wash

11/9 Iowa at UCLA, Wash at PSU

11/16 Neb at USC, Ore at Wis

11/23 UCLA at USC, Wis at Neb

11/29 & 30 Mich at OSU, Wash at Ore, Neb at Iowa

Last edited:
Reactions: HawkeyeinOmaha
Those first two October games.

Oof.

Well, at least we can make up the untruthful excuse that Iowa was overlooking @OhioSt for that big game vs Washington the next week.

I like our slate.
Washington and Maryland lose stud QBs after this year.
At UCLA in November(hopefully after a bye) gives our players a warm weather game late.
OSU is tough but PSU was tough this year so comparable.
This slate eases us into the new BIG

I like our slate.
Washington and Maryland lose stud QBs after this year.
At UCLA in November(hopefully after a bye) gives our players a warm weather game late.
OSU is tough but PSU was tough this year so comparable.
This slate eases us into the new BIG
We’ll be working with a crappy OL and a hobbled quarterback. Next year could get ugly, with three sure-fire losses on that short list above.

Iowa's non-conference slate will include Illinois State (August 31), Iowa State (September 7) and Troy (September 14).

Iowa's Conference Schedule:

9/21- @ Minnesota

9/28-BYE

10/5- @ Ohio State

10/12- Washington

10/19- @ Michigan State

10/26- Northwestern

11/2- Wisconsin

11/9- @ UCLA

11/16-BYE

11/23- @ Maryland

11/29- Nebraska (Black Friday)

All 18 teams' conference schedules (some games, like Iowa/Debbie, will get moved to Friday):

F99EnckWMAAE1qs

Last edited:

9/21- @ Minnesota

10/5- @ Ohio State

10/12- Washington

10/19- @ Michigan State

10/26- Northwestern

11/2- Wisconsin

11/9- @ UCLA

11/23- @ Maryland

11/30- Nebraska
November 30 is a Saturday next year? No Black Friday?

Last edited:
Reactions: pistachio1999
A good, competitive, more complete Iowa team (of which Kirk has had several) can go 7-2 against that slate, give or take a game. I hope we aren’t too far away from those kinds of teams (though I fear we are).

I really hope the new OC can get us trending upwards again, because 2 conference losses can still get you to the CCG. The conference gets harder for everyone, and anyone going through conference play without a loss is highly unlikely.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Can't wait to get boat raced by OSU and Washington back to back.

BTN TV repeatedly showed a graphic stating Iowa/Debbie was on Sat Nov 30; that's not correct. It will be on Black Friday, Nov 29.

Some other interesting notes:

I will be there. Going out a few days early, stay with friends and have a ball. REALLY looking forward to that. About a week before my bday so wifey has already agreed it is my bday present for next year. (No pics)
We might be there. Business trip / Saturday funday.

Reactions: Franisdaman
another thing to note:

all of the dates listed right now are on Saturday. The B1G schedule guy said that some Saturday games could (will) get moved to Friday (it's up to the TV partners).

Iowa/Debbie is obviously getting moved from Saturday (listed below) to Black Friday.

All 18 teams' conference schedules as of now:

F99EnckWMAAE1qs

another thing to note:

all of the dates listed right now are on Saturday. The B1G schedule guy said that some Satruday games could (will) get moved to Friday (it's up to the TV partners).

Iowa/Debbie is obviously getting moved from Saturday (listed below) to Black Friday.

All 18 teams' conference schedules:

F99EnckWMAAE1qs
So will continue with the Friday night games at times?

I know Kirk said Iowa can only do Labor Day weekend and Black Friday for home Friday games because of hospital and school parking on weekdays.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.PhilSuess
So will continue with the Friday night games at times?

Yep. Did you/anyone else who wants to answer ever see what the TV contract says about Friday night games?

I know Kirk said Iowa can only do Labor Day weekend and Black Friday for home Friday games because of hospital and school parking on weekdays.

I hope KF gets his way! I mean, he's being pretty flexible by saying they can go 2 of the 7 home games on a Friday....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT