ADVERTISEMENT

Scherff needs to get out of Washington

The running back one is hilarious it could be true, but he wasn’t better then Adrian Peterson, and Samaria periene

I haven't researched beyond this thread, but with what the iowa program is going through, I'd say be careful what you believe and the truth is usually somewhere in the middle. I have no feelings whatsoever on the redskins and I'd say the same think if it was Nebraska.

Feel bad for guys like him and TJ. No matter how good they are, their horrendous organizations will always bring them down.

One guy I always felt bad for the organization he played for during that time period was Robert Gallery. He had something like 7-8 coaches in a 9 year period with the Raiders. Not saying he would have been all pro for a different team but I think he would've had a better career if he ended up at a more stable franchise. Though I won't shed too many tears for Gallery considering how much $ he made during his career.

One guy I always felt bad for the organization he played for during that time period was Robert Gallery. He had something like 7-8 coaches in a 9 year period with the Raiders. Not saying he would have been all pro for a different team but I think he would've had a better career if he ended up at a more stable franchise. Though I won't shed too many tears for Gallery considering how much $ he made during his career.
The Raiders and Redskins are where players go to see their career die!

Lol, pay attention to sports you tinfoil wearing weirdo. Snyder ruined the franchise over a decade ago.
yes and the former hawk players say the bad things happened at iowa ten years ago as well, see what these two items have in common? 2020 maybe?

That’s an incredible take. The fact that you put this out in public is even more incredible.
you let them change your name, give them an inch, they take a mile. let them boot doyle. give them an inch... the ultimate goal is to rip apart football in general ....one team at a time.

commies and freaks
Do you look under your bed at night for AOC and Soros? Do you sleep with your McCarthy doll to keep them at bay?

Rich people are going to do crazy because they can afford to, poor people do crazy because they have nothing to lose. Skins suckage is all on ownership. The name change has nothing to do with it.

Do you look under your bed at night for AOC and Soros? Do you sleep with your McCarthy doll to keep them at bay?

Rich people are going to do crazy because they can afford to, poor people do crazy because they have nothing to lose. Skins suckage is all on ownership. The name change has nothing to do with it.
if this were truth then the cowboys would have to change their name

If changing the name of a sports team is going to make some people happy i.e. the activist whiners Amanda Blackhorse and Susan Harjo, then so be it. But once done, these folks will simply be out to protest something else and on... and on... and on...and on...

As most of you have probably read, Redskin is, more than anything, deeply rooted to observation of red-skinned native warriors.

I am a white person. I won't be offended of your verbal observance of my skin color.

Amanda Blackhorse' key complaint is that she once attended a Chiefs game & heard people yelling "go back to your reservation." Drunk dumbasses talking shit at a sporting event - who would have thought.....

It's a logo seen on helmets, t-shirts, hats, on a football field etc. I will never understand how these little aspects of life bother people but obviously it's not about me, it's about the whiners getting what they want. Let's go Redwolves.

Last edited:
If changing the name of a sports team is going to make some people happy i.e. the activist whiners Amanda Blackhorse and Susan Harjo, then so be it. But once done, these folks will simply be out to protest something else and on... and on... and on...and on...

As most of you have probably read, Redskin is, more than anything, deeply rooted to observation of red-skinned native warriors.

I am a white person. I won't be offended of your verbal observance of my skin color.

Amanda Blackhorse' key complaint is that she once attended a Chiefs game & heard people yelling "go back to your reservation." Drunk dumbasses talking shit at a sporting event - who would have thought.....

It's a logo seen on helmets, t-shirts, hats, on a football field etc. I will never understand how these little aspects of life bother people but obviously it's not about me, it's about the whiners getting what they want. Let's go Redwolves.
Washington DC Foreskins is the best I’ve heard ! Very appropriate for the swamp area! Great helmets! Can’t wait to see the new logo and helmets!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT