ADVERTISEMENT

Season is shot now. Who the f*** cares about hurting Cades feelings

Kirk is loyal. He never sits a starting qb who sucks. He doesn't want to demoralize them. He also doesn't want to break any promises he made to the kids parents. He prides himself on being a standup guy that the world admires even it costs the team some wins and being a national laughing stock.

1). Two trophies
2. Winning season
3. Bowl game
4. Bowl win
5. Ruin others’ season (eg Huskers)

Life is not “playoff or nothing”.

I feel with the new format, everyone who traditionally wins and becomes bowl eligible is probably thinking playoffs or bust with the new expansion. The only ones who aren’t are Big 12 teams that know they have to win the conference or at least come in 2nd to have a shot.

Anyone else just shooting to become bowl eligible, isn’t a serious football school anyway. I do believe Iowa does win 8 games still.

I love your positive attitude
Nothing negative about celebrating another state school tearing it up. Having a quarterback that can orchestrate a last minute drive to win must be nice. Our season ended when Cade threw into double coverage against Iowa State that started the epic collapse against the cyclones.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
I needed to watch something on Netflix to laugh to. Oldest step-son walks in the door a few minutes after 2 .a.m. We had a quality bitch session about Iowa football.

Honestly.... closest I have felt to him in a long time. He was driving the conversation.

Thank you Kirk. You have brought me closer to someone.
Hallmark movie written ALL OVER this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT