ADVERTISEMENT

Secret Servce

IIowaFarmBoy

HB MVP
Oct 22, 2023
Except for tge fact the SS is made up of humans, there are a number of things hard to figure.

Jerry Parr and his wife were friends of mine. Ive been in their home. Jerry told me a nunber of stories of his humaness. His wife was present when Reagan was shot as she was wife several Teanster leaders. A Conspiracy Theory started because of that. They explained to me how that started and no the Teamsters werent invoved. Jerry stuffed the wounded Reagan into the limmo and made the decision on where to take him. According to Jerry RR didnt walk to the car by himself. He also showed me a napkin with RR S blood on it.

How did a person with a gun get that close.? Why werent their SS Agents on the roof?

Im a licensed commercial dront pilot. I can see a lot fro 200 feet. Why were there no drones in the air seeing this guy?

Why did the SS sniper hold fire? Likely was expected confirmed help from that area or in the sky.

Why did they allow Trump back up in an exposed manner?

Other thoughts? Did they just not care? Were they sloppy? Poor training?

The shooter had a wide open view.

Why are you no longer friends?
He died and she is quite elderly. Havent talked in couple of years...more like 5. Poor choice of words. Very gracious lady. She had a maching gun aimed at her when she ran toward who she thought was Jerry on the ground.

Last edited:
Except for tge fact the SS is made up of humans, there are a number of things hard to figure.

Jerry Parr and his wife were friends of mine. Ive been in their home. Jerry told me a nunber of stories of his humaness. His wife was present when Reagan was shot as she was wife several Teanster leaders. A Conspiracy Theory started because of that. They explained to me how that started and no the Teamsters werent invoved. Jerry stuffed the wounded Reagan into the limmo and made the decision on where to take him. According to Jerry RR didnt walk to the car by himself. He also showed me a napkin with RR S blood on it.

How did a person with a gun get that close.? Why werent their SS Agents on the roof?

Im a licensed commercial dront pilot. I can see a lot fro 200 feet. Why were there no drones in the air seeing this guy?

Why did the SS sniper hold fire? Likely was expected confirmed help from that area or in the sky.

She was Parr's wife as well as the wife of several teamsters?

Back in the day we'd call her a common whore.

Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
Somebody screwed up is the answer the nuts won't accept. There has to be a conspiracy.

I am almost making myself puke for going down this road but the UNSUBSTANTIATED stories I have read and videos I have seen leave me with a lot of questions. I'm not a conspiracy guy at all (okay maybe JFK...) but:

-The sniper asking to take the shot for 3 minutes without being told to go ahead.

-Nobody getting on the roof and stopping the shooter earlier when they were clearly aware of someone up there.

-The perimeter not being secure and someone having access to a roof within 200 yards is insane. Extra security granted or not.

Again, I'm not a conspiracy guy. At minimum this is not a single mistake but a BUNCH of major mistakes. It very well could be that but man this is weird.

Somebody screwed up is the answer the nuts won't accept. There has to be a conspiracy.
The secret service should never be satisfied with your answer.

Was it a systemic problem or a single individual wo messed up. Was it lack or resources? Lack of communication? Issue with scoping out the area ahead of time? Did the construction crew erect the stage in the wrong spot leaving an open shooting lane? Were there any nefarious actors? Did trump admin requests for more help really get denied? We're the secret service members all up to date with training?

It us unacceptable to write this off as "someone screwed up". The errors need to be found and corrected.

451066ad3d38f219b47860a8a816b6bef60d7d1c2b9d6fc758e4d4db071082db.png

I do not see some internal govt conspiracy within the SS or other departments as they are just too hard to manage and carry out with so many agents involved. It is probably a letdown by the SS, a lack of imagination of what could happen at that venue which is very hard to control the perimeter and the roofs of adjacent buildings.

If Trump is going to speak at such a large, open area then SS needs to bring in more agents or more assets from local law enforcement. There seemed to be quite a few protective personnel there.

But as they say you have to control the high ground and it seems they did not have any agents or protective services out on those roof tops which seems hard to imagine.

The secret service should never be satisfied with your answer.

Was it a systemic problem or a single individual wo messed up. Was it lack or resources? Lack of communication? Issue with scoping out the area ahead of time? Did the construction crew erect the stage in the wrong spot leaving an open shooting lane? Were there any nefarious actors? Did trump admin requests for more help really get denied? We're the secret service members all up to date with training?

It us unacceptable to write this off as "someone screwed up". The errors need to be found and corrected.
Of course - they absolutely need to conduct a full-scale investigation to determine what exactly the screwup, or screwups, were. That wasn't my intent to imply this should just be washed away, just that imo it's highly unlikely that there was a conspiracy amongst the SS to allow the assassination attempt.

Barring a truly shocking outcome from that investigation, it seems certain that heads will roll once they figure out what happened.

Reactions: gohawks50
LOL at anyone who believes a secret service agent is going to post on social media. It’s called the SECRET service for a reason. Hell, many of them are Republicans…have you ever seen one post something negative about any President? They have the dirt on all of them from Monica Lewinsky to how many naps Biden takes. Never a leak. Never.

As to how the sniper didn’t see the shooter? That seems like a massive failure, although I read that the roof is pitched such that the shooter could get nearly into position without being seen from the sniper’s vantage. If so it wouldn’t take a ton of time to crest the roofline, aim and shoot.

Beyond that, the two biggest failures to me are:

1) they didn’t have an officer on that roof to start with. Just put a state police officer on the roof.
2) the minute a suspicious person was seen they should have alerted the protective detail snd removed Trump from the stage.

I don’t think a secret service sniper is going to start posting about it on social media.

I think a guy might do this because it makes him look bad that the pres got shot. This is quite the claim if not real and easily disproved.

I think he knows that the gov will not admit this on their own so he has to go public to make sure the truth is out there.

I will wait until it is proven to be a true statement, but my gut says it's true.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThiccJimXXX
I do not see some internal govt conspiracy within the SS or other departments as they are just too hard to manage and carry out with so many agents involved. It is probably a letdown by the SS, a lack of imagination of what could happen at that venue which is very hard to control the perimeter and the roofs of adjacent buildings.

If Trump is going to speak at such a large, open area then SS needs to bring in more agents or more assets from local law enforcement. There seemed to be quite a few protective personnel there.

But as they say you have to control the high ground and it seems they did not have any agents or protective services out on those roof tops which seems hard to imagine.

I did read that the SS had identified the rooftop as a security issue (pretty obvious) so the part that is difficult comprehend is why there were no officers up there. I understand it is outside of the SS zone, but local LEO should have put someone there, and failing that the SS should have either convinced local officials to do so, or at least have someone watching the roof the whole time.

I did read that the SS had identified the rooftop as a security issue (pretty obvious) so the part that is difficult comprehend is why there were no officers up there. I understand it is outside of the SS zone, but local LEO should have put someone there, and failing that the SS should have either convinced local officials to do so, or at least have someone watching the roof the whole time.
Wouldn't totally surprise me if part of the screwup was a miscommunication - with cops/SS each somehow thinking the other had that rooftop covered, resulting in no one doing so.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
LOL at anyone who believes a secret service agent is going to post on social media. It’s called the SECRET service for a reason. Hell, many of them are Republicans…have you ever seen one post something negative about any President? They have the dirt on all of them from Monica Lewinsky to how many naps Biden takes. Never a leak. Never.

As to how the sniper didn’t see the shooter? That seems like a massive failure, although I read that the roof is pitched such that the shooter could get nearly into position without being seen from the sniper’s vantage. If so it wouldn’t take a ton of time to crest the roofline, aim and shoot.

Beyond that, the two biggest failures to me are:

1) they didn’t have an officer on that roof to start with. Just put a state police officer on the roof.
2) the minute a suspicious person was seen they should have alerted the protective detail snd removed Trump from the stage.
I don't know about this election but have a son who attended numerous Trump rallies the last 2 elections not as a participant but due to his occupation.

Trump even bullies the SS. He witnessed Trump a number of times stop and override his own security detail and tell them to stand down when they tried to deal with a situation he thought otherwise.

Lots of Trump fans are gun lovers and they want to carry their guns in his rally to show off to their buddies. My son said last election, "If there is an actual shooting don't be surpried if a 100 maggots pull guns and the SS mows down a bunch".

If shortcuts were taken at this event it could be due to a culture of The Don aways knowing more than everyone else about everything.....including his own security.

Last edited:
I don't know about this election but have a son who attended numerous Trump rallies the last 2 elections not as a participant but due to his occupation.

Trump even bullies the SS. He witnessed Trump a number of times stop and override his own security detail and tell them to stand down when they tried to deal with a situation he thought otherwise.

Lots of Trump fans are gun lovers and they want to carry their guns in his rally to show off to their buddies. My son said last election, "If there is an actual shooting don't be surpried if a 100 maggots pull guns and the SS mowes down a bunch".

If shortcuts were taken at this event it could be due to a culture of The Don aways knowing more than everyone else about everything.....including his own security.
Is he Trump’s towel boy?

Of course - they absolutely need to conduct a full-scale investigation to determine what exactly the screwup, or screwups, were. That wasn't my intent to imply this should just be washed away, just that imo it's highly unlikely that there was a conspiracy amongst the SS to allow the assassination attempt.

Barring a truly shocking outcome from that investigation, it seems certain that heads will roll once they figure out what happened.
The left considers everything the right says to be conspiracy whether it is true or not.

JFC! That was really well written.

• Haha
Reactions: SoProudNole
Are you kidding me? Trump barely had his ear bandaged and you had people claiming the SS tried to have him killed.
Nefarious players in the gov should not be ruled out unless the individuals are cleared of wrong doing. After the way the fbi claimed Russian collusion against Trump, nothing is out of the realm of possibility

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT