ADVERTISEMENT

See photos of Republican Kari Lake speaking to at The Airliner in Iowa City

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
My best memory of the Airliner was in the Summer of 1986.
I had a beer with Chuck Long and we had a good conversation
about Hawkeye football. It was a nice July afternoon and there
was no discussion of politics.

Bottom Line: We do not need politicians speaking in the sacred
environment of an Iowa City iconic bar. The Airliner is off limits
for crazy politicians like Kari Lake.

It’s like you’re almost better off losing an election and crying about it these days.

Trump, Lake and Abrams have all gotten a lot of mileage out of that schtick.

Reactions: praguehawk
I thought I felt a disturbance in the Johnson County force last night. Big (actually small based on the pics) group of simpleton invaded.

How many of you numpty HORTers made the trip over to see one of your heroes?

32c3378a-d4d2-409d-bd22-27352d3a5365-230405-Kari_Lake-003.JPG

I thought I felt a disturbance in the Johnson County force last night. Big (actually small based on the pics) group of simpleton invaded.

How many of you numpty HORTers made the trip over to see one of your heroes?

32c3378a-d4d2-409d-bd22-27352d3a5365-230405-Kari_Lake-003.JPG
I really don't get it. What's the draw to that bullshit? I guess people who are in such a minority with their idiotic ideas need to search out others who share them as to not feel so alone in the word? Is that it?

I really don't get it. What's the draw to that bullshit? I guess people who are in such a minority with their idiotic ideas need to search out others who share them as to not feel so alone in the word? Is that it?

They should probably move to Arizona. They could find over a million comrades and go to Rock Point Church where they could play ping pong on the front yard, listen to the rock band, and be safe thanks to the SWAT Team.

FhQHzEKVQAAH8zE.jpg

Last edited:
It’s like you’re almost better off losing an election and crying about it these days.

Trump, Lake and Abrams have all gotten a lot of mileage out of that schtick.
The 2022 Georgia gubernatorial election took place on November 8, 2022 to elect the governor of Georgia. Incumbent Republican governor Brian Kemp won re-election to a second term, defeating Democratic nominee Stacey Abrams in a rematch. Abrams conceded on election night.

They should probably move to Arizona. They could find over a million comrades and go to Rock Point Church where they could play ping pong on the front yard, listen to the rock band, and be safe thanks to the SWAT Team.

FhQHzEKVQAAH8zE.jpg
That's cause the Dems dumped several hundred boxes of right leaning precincts votes into a dumpster outside Phoenix.

Lake actually got the most votes

Olympic dreams dashed 😂

I became an even bigger physical stud than I already am during Covid thanks to all the extra time on my hands. Sounds like you should have taught your daughter a little self discipline. Or maybe spent some time with her and helped her build a plan to achieve her dreams instead of focusing on your own self promotion. Sorry you suck at momming Kari.

Olympic dreams dashed 😂

As a father of a no pic track athlete in deep blue Illinois I can say with great authority that training for track was hardly impacted by Covid because…

…and I know this is not intuitive to someone stupid enough to vote for Kari…

…you can run outside 😱.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT