Seems Legit - Job Offer

alaskanseminole

HR Legend
Oct 20, 2002
Ya, this seems legit!

------------------------
Them:

Good Day!

I am a Human Resources manager. We came upon your CV through an employment bureau.
We would like you to try a position: Escrow Associate.
The payment is $3200 a month plus bonuses.
Open in: USA (Any City)
The position will take about 2-4 hours a day. Hours are flexible.

Job requirements:
- Must reside USA
- Be at least twenty-one years
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Reader
- General PC skills
- Fundamental knowledge of electronics and appliances
- Physical efficiency to lift wide postal parcels, which are light-weight

Job Summary:
- Getting delivered parcels at your residential address.
- Sending packages
- Creating reports everyday
- communicating with your team leader during work hours.
- Recording data about the shipments
Ref. number: ID_11-748

If you find this position exciting we are looking for your response to our email.
Thank you kindly for your attention.

----------------

My response:
WOWZERS! This sounds EXCITING!

----------------
Them:

We are happy you paid consideration to our company.

You'll discover all crucial subtle elements around our company within the files attached. Please, read all the information within the attached files.Should you have got any questions after you studied them, feel free to inquire me directly.

If everything is obvious and you're prepared for the following move, follow the link and fill out the application form.

As soon as you fill out the application form, we are going audit it inside one day and send you a letter with a contract. Check it out carefully. After that, you just ought to send the signed contract back to us.

Sincerely yours,
Andrew Rogers

Human Resources Supervisor, PINTUS INC
Tel: (773) 232-1942

Reactions: jasonrann
iu

Reactions: alaskanseminole
Ya, this seems legit!

------------------------
Them:

Good Day!

I am a Human Resources manager. We came upon your CV through an employment bureau.
We would like you to try a position: Escrow Associate.
The payment is $3200 a month plus bonuses.
Open in: USA (Any City)
The position will take about 2-4 hours a day. Hours are flexible.

Job requirements:
- Must reside USA
- Be at least twenty-one years
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Reader
- General PC skills
- Fundamental knowledge of electronics and appliances
- Physical efficiency to lift wide postal parcels, which are light-weight

Job Summary:
- Getting delivered parcels at your residential address.
- Sending packages
- Creating reports everyday
- communicating with your team leader during work hours.
- Recording data about the shipments
Ref. number: ID_11-748

If you find this position exciting we are looking for your response to our email.
Thank you kindly for your attention.

----------------

My response:

----------------
Them:

We are happy you paid consideration to our company.

You'll discover all crucial subtle elements around our company within the files attached. Please, read all the information within the attached files.Should you have got any questions after you studied them, feel free to inquire me directly.

If everything is obvious and you're prepared for the following move, follow the link and fill out the application form.

As soon as you fill out the application form, we are going audit it inside one day and send you a letter with a contract. Check it out carefully. After that, you just ought to send the signed contract back to us.

Sincerely yours,
Andrew Rogers

Human Resources Supervisor, PINTUS INC
Tel: (773) 232-1942
"Andrew" sounds like he is rocking some serious Chinglish. I bet those "crucial subtle elements" are not hookers and blow.

You need to be careful and keep your devices safe. Before exploring any new site, it's a good idea to install a reliable anti-virus program and keep it up to date. Once, I almost fell for such scammers and decided to take a machine learning course at https://www.selectcourses.com/best-machine-learning-courses/, as it is a great way to expand my knowledge and provide myself with a solid foundation to build a successful career in machine learning. Anyway, good luck to you and take care of yourself.

Last edited:
You need to be careful and keep your devices safe. Before exploring any new site, it's a good idea to install a reliable anti-virus program and keep it up to date.
What kind of bot/spammer are you? You didn't provide a link for me to click.

1/10

It's always important to trust your instincts when it comes to job offers. I remember stumbling upon what seemed like a golden opportunity online. Turns out, it was a scam. But hey, there are plenty of genuine ways to earn money online. I found success with freelance writing gigs and online tutoring.

Last edited:
Reactions: cjnoles9399
My (no pic) wife has been job hunting and some scammers on linked in actually used a real company and person to send a fake email job opportunity. She figured it out before replying based on some typos in the email.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT