ADVERTISEMENT

Selfish Joe Gonna Stay Due to "Dr." Jill Biden

GOHOX69

HB Legend
Sep 26, 2009
And he's going to burn the Dem party into the ground. Is it time for my freaking nap yet? What a selfish loser. I have never voted for a R in a national election. Maybe I will write some one in. I hope all you Joe lickers are happy. Enjoy the cataclysmic loss in November. And oh year, enjoy losing in down elections thanks to Bosco Joe. Not too hot, just tepid for good sleeping.

Vote Thumbs Up GIF by INTO ACTION

GOHOX69, I get your disdain for Jill using her Dr. title. When do you think it's appropriate for her to use the title, if at all?

Reactions: GOHOX69
GOHOX69, I get your disdain for Jill using her Dr. title. When do you think it's appropriate for her to use the title, if at all?
When a person graduates from medical school, of the allopathic variety. Not the DO variety, not optometry, not audiology. In my profession PhD's are a dime a dozen, and so are MD's. None of those people call themselves doctors all the live long day. This woman is fixated by titles. Hell a JD is a Juris Doctor. I don't see lawyers saying, maam, I am a doctor of juris, please step aside ;)

I like the fact that some Dems find this to be hilarious. Let's see come mid November whether it is still hilarious then.

The funny thing is that Biden/Harris continue to email endlessly wanting funds. I am tapped out. Until he went full Alzheimers on tv, I used to give them a 100 a month. Not a hell of a lot but not 0. Now, I ask myself, what am I donating to? And for? So now I just upped my donations to the Shriners Hospitals.

When a person graduates from medical school, of the allopathic variety. Not the DO variety, not optometry, not audiology. In my profession PhD's are a dime a dozen, and so are MD's. None of those people call themselves doctors all the live long day. This woman is fixated by titles. Hell a JD is a Juris Doctor. I don't see lawyers saying, maam, I am a doctor of juris, please step aside ;)
I met plenty of PhD who have earned the right to call themselves Dr. Also so many MD relish at the chance to call themselves Dr. Why does it bother you so much? Are you not a Dr?

And he's going to burn the Dem party into the ground. Is it time for my freaking nap yet? What a selfish loser. I have never voted for a R in a national election. Maybe I will write some one in. I hope all you Joe lickers are happy. Enjoy the cataclysmic loss in November. And oh year, enjoy losing in down elections thanks to Bosco Joe. Not too hot, just tepid for good sleeping.
And you were so so proud to vote for this mess! Blame yourself, Hoodwink! 🤡

Fair enough.

I'm accustomed to an EdD, or PhD, using the title of Dr. in an academic setting, or other professional setting that's relevant.

Jill Biden and the Doctoring of Doctoral Degrees for Nondoctors​

"I'm hoping Dr. Jill becomes the surgeon general, his wife. Joe Biden’s wife. She would never do it, but, yeah, she’s a hell of a doctor. She’s an amazing doctor,” proclaimed actress and co-host of The View Whoopi Goldberg last March.

After someone alerted Whoopi to the fact that “Dr. Jill” has a doctor of education (EdD) degree from the University of Delaware and not a medical degree, Goldberg apologized. “I was wrong about his wife. I was wrong, before you start texting and emailing,” she said.

Full article:

• Haha
Reactions: h-hawk
I met plenty of PhD who have earned the right to call themselves Dr. Also so many MD relish at the chance to call themselves Dr. Why does it bother you so much? Are you not a Dr?
I am but I'm not an MD. I don't call myself "doctor." That's pretty damn dumb. The people who do generally see patients. They have earned that right!

Inside sources say that Biden is becoming more open to the options. It also looks clear the Dem rules allow a replacement. Only real question I don't have the answer to is if a new ticket can get on all state ballots.
Convention isn't over yet. Technically, the candidate isn't officially selected by the party until that is over, so my guess is if there is a Plan B, it happens then.

Convention isn't over yet. Technically, the candidate isn't officially selected by the party until that is over, so my guess is if there is a Plan B, it happens then.
What I've read, which shouldn't be taken for anything more than a grain of salt, is that the Dems have this week and next to figure it out. After that deadlines start killing them.

Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT