ADVERTISEMENT

Selfish Joe Gonna Stay Due to "Dr." Jill Biden

They just have to really control how he's viewed, maybe throw in a little AI, and hope he doesn't drop before the election. A few good sightings and people will forget about the debate.
At least after all this I won’t have to hear about “cheap fakes” anymore 😁

I love where you're going with that, include an AI version of Hunter. Maybe have the two of them getting a hole-in-one on a par 4 at one of trump's courses, trump would go nuts.
With the way the campaign is going…couldn’t hurt. Joe and Hunter tag teaming a hooker while doing blow would be pretty powerful.

Reactions: SB_SB
With the way the campaign is going…couldn’t hurt. Joe and Hunter tag teaming a hooker while doing blow would be pretty powerful.

Love the idea. It's always good to see a son giving back and teaching his father something new. It also shows that Joe is willing to get out of his comfort zone.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
No. I really think that. A person who works in a mall trying on glasses isn't a doctor. An ophthalmologist is. I know simple concepts are beyond your grasp but you do provide humor so there's that.
Your assertion that a DO who has to do the same residency and take the same boards as an MD shouldn’t be able to call themselves Dr. really hurts your argument IMO and makes the whole thing sound unhinged.

Reactions: SB_SB
No. I really think that. A person who works in a mall trying on glasses isn't a doctor. An ophthalmologist is. I know simple concepts are beyond your grasp but you do provide humor so there's that.
😂

What about a Podiatrist?

Didn’t we already have this (type of) thread from OP? Or do all their threads start out whiny and eventually end up reeking of inferiority complex?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT