ADVERTISEMENT

Sen. Mark Warner seeks to assemble group of Democratic senators to ask Biden to exit race

Meh, she was unimpressive against Pence. I would like to see a wide open convention where a strong candidate could emerge. Harris ain’t it.
Agreed. So was Ted Cruz. But both of them have left legal practice in the rear view mirror, and funnily enough, neither is actually very good at political rhetoric.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I thought Jill would be ultra protective and put an end to it if it got bad. I’m shocked she is going along with it.

Reactions: artradley
Left wing media commentary....unvarnished truth here....no Morning Joey ass kissing

Report: Senators Are Assembling To Ask Biden To Drop Out

Last edited:
I’m not. I think if she was ultra protective she’d have talked him into not running again. She’s really turned out to be a piece of work.
Maybe she's a piece of work or maybe it's hard for her to accept that Joe is winding down. I know when my mom started acting differently we all thought it was just one of her medications, an infection, or something else that could be easily fixed. It's painful realizing nothing you or the doctors do will make a difference.

Maybe she's a piece of work or maybe it's hard for her to accept that Joe is winding down. I know when my mom started acting differently we all thought it was just one of her medications, an infection, or something else that could be easily fixed. It's painful realizing nothing you or the doctors do will make a difference.

Still, you would think she would want him to be allowed to enjoy his 80's in peace.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT