ADVERTISEMENT

Senate Dems shirk Constitutional Duty and just Dismiss Mayorkas Impeachment

Biden made 13 executive orders that turned the border into a mess right out of the gate. Then turned around and said “There’s nothing I can do!” Like a crazy person.

Thanks Joe, it's been reported how much greater our economy is because of the undocumented immigrants, and there are still more jobs available for others.

His impeachments were totally political. End of argument. He did nothing to incite an insurrection, although he didn't do enough quick enough to stop the riot either. Of course we now know that Pelosi also had a hand in the inaction taken as well.

Honestly Mayorkas has cost far more American lives than trump did on Jan 6, yet I still am capable of recognizing this is a political impeachments, not a legitimate one.
Obviously you and I watched different TV channels, wop. Trump needs to be shot for what he tried to do on 1/6/21……You are either a fool or a Russian/Putin sympathizer if you think anything else. Trump tried to interfere with the ORGANIZED orderly transfer of poiwer of the US government….and by (Constitutional) definition, THAT my boy, is TREASON!
Trumps impeachment might have been indeed “political”….as those who swore to defend the Constitution of the United States moved to impeach their man responsible for treason against the people of the Unitied States of America.

Disagree, 100%! Trump should have been removed from office for his part in the Insurrection of 1/6/21….I watched the fat orange sumbitch for 4 hours that day….he was busy instigating a riot against the United States of America……
I am not going to defend anything Trump has done. I realize he did very little to end it, but what, in your view, did he specifically do on 1/6 to instigate it?

Last edited:
I am not going to defend anything Trump has done. I realize he did very little to end it, but what, in your view, did he specifically do on 1/6 to instigate it?
Besides the 2 months of rallies and speeches to gin up his followers about a stolen election, the alternate electors scheme, the rally itself on 1/6 where he told them to "fight like hell", the refusal to do anything for 3 hours after the capitol was stormed...you're right, he didn't do anything wrong 🤣

He ORGANIZED it! He told all his “boys” that shit was gonna hit the fan on the 6th….here were dozens of travel incidents reported by mass transit companies (bus lines, train lines, air l,ines) of disorderly conduct by n’er-do-wells enroute from across America moving into the DC area for the 6th….His speech on the Elipse on the morning of thr 6th..,…his refusal to order his “boys” to cease and desist and go home until a very later hour….his refusal to intercede and allow the Certification Vote to take place at its appointed hour…..His lies, lies and more lies regarding election irregularities…..that is a list to start with…….

Besides the 2 months of rallies and speeches to gin up his followers about a stolen election, the alternate electors scheme, the rally itself on 1/6 where he told them "fight like hell", the refusal to do anything for 3 hours after the capitol was stormed...you're right, hey
I was not making the statement that he didn't do anything wrong. I know he started the "fire". Also, I realize he did many things leading up to 1/6. Furthermore, i also know he did nothing to prevent it from happening. I could not recall anything he did on 1/6 to instigate.

You answered my question though, so I appreciate your response.

He ORGANIZED it! He told all his “boys” that shit was gonna hit the fan on the 6th….here were dozens of travel incidents reported by mass transit companies (bus lines, train lines, air l,ines) of disorderly conduct by n’er-do-wells enroute from across America moving into the DC area for the 6th….His speech on the Elipse on the morning of thr 6th..,…his refusal to order his “boys” to cease and desist and go home until a very later hour….his refusal to intercede and allow the Certification Vote to take place at its appointed hour…..His lies, lies and more lies regarding election irregularities…..that is a list to start with…….
The bold answers my question. Thank you!

gettyimages-1241210660_slide-a6ea8bd1aaecf04c87bfe997db2f9a96027d50dd-s800-c85.webp

This was prior to 1/6. I was not asking Joel about everything Trump did leading up to 1/6. I was asking him to pm lead the Insurrection on the Capital on 1/6/21…..help me recognize what specifically he did on 1/6 to instigate. It has been answered.
Trump led the Insurrection on the capital on 1/6/21 and refused to have it “stand down”…….

Trump led the Insurrection on the capital on 1/6/21 and refused to have it “stand down”…….
Ok, I think this statement better reflects your beliefs than the statement you made earlier. I agree 100% with this statement. I wasn't recalling him spending 4 hours on 1/6 instigating. That question has been answered by you and others.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Ok, I think this statement better reflects your beliefs than the statement you made earlier. I agree 100% with this statement. I wasn't recalling him spending 4 hours on 1/6 instigating. That question has been answered by you and others.
I watched him instigate the fiasco on 1/6…it lasted from about 11am to 330pm our time….trump was calling the shots all the way. Trump belongs in jail…and if they electrocuted Mrs. Rosenberg back in the day….they ought to keep that option open for the Orange Turd. We have killed more innocent for a helluva lot less.

This was prior to 1/6. I was not asking Joel about everything Trump did leading up to 1/6. I was asking him to help me recognize what specifically he did on 1/6 to instigate. It has been answered.
Hey, genius. It looks like Trump "pre-planned" this event.

Show me an example where he revoked this pre-planning.

The plan was well into its operational mode by 1/6.

Good heavens.

You are more intelligent than this. You know the dems are all in for a porous border. Anything they try is window dressing to pretend like they care.
Bullshit.

They hammered out a compromise bill on the issue with republicans in the senate.

That was negotiating in good faith. The radical “freedom caucus” in the House killed it because they refuse to compromise.

The fault lies solely at the feet of House republicans.

Bullshit.

They hammered out a compromise bill on the issue with republicans in the senate.

That was negotiating in good faith. The radical “freedom caucus” in the House killed it because they refuse to compromise.

The fault lies solely at the feet of House republicans.
Bullshit.

This was prior to 1/6. I was not asking Joel about everything Trump did leading up to 1/6. I was asking him to help me recognize what specifically he did on 1/6 to instigate. It has been answered.
1/6 was something that was in the works for months, you can’t just limit it to what he did on the day itself.

Reactions: nelly02
High crimes and misdemeanors has never been defined by the constitution. The articles of impeachment were delivered to the Senate. By their own rules they need to begin the hearing of the evidence (by 1pm the next day) and then need 2/3 to convict…which they definitely would have gotten.

Again, they chose this so their failings at the border do t get rehashed on national TV day after day this close to an election. Period.

Ok but if it's not defined in the constitution than maybe look in the dictionary.

Crime: an action or omission that constitutes an offense that may be prosecuted by the state and is punishable by law.

Misdemeanor: a crime less serious than a felony

What did they accuse him of that could be prosecuted and punished by law?

Reactions: nelly02

What did George Atzerodt do on April 14, 1865 that got him hung?

Ok but if it's not defined in the constitution than maybe look in the dictionary.

Crime: an action or omission that constitutes an offense that may be prosecuted by the state and is punishable by law.

Misdemeanor: a crime less serious than a felony

What did they accuse him of that could be prosecuted and punished by law?
High crime. It's "high crime". I mean, if you're wanting to be all technical and stuff, you should probably look up the actual term used. Here...I'll help. Then we can re-visit your question.

a crime of infamous nature contrary to public morality but not technically constituting a felony

specifically : an offense that the U.S. Senate deems to constitute an adequate ground for removal of the president, vice president, or any civil officer as a person unfit to hold public office and deserving of impeachment

So, if it's not a felony and it's not a misdemeanor, it defaults to the actual definition used for it by the people who wrote it. Which is offenses as varied as misappropriating government funds, appointing unfit subordinates, not prosecuting cases, promoting themselves ahead of more deserving candidates, threatening a grand jury, disobeying an order from Congress.

None of those things is an actual crime. However, they can be considered "high crimes".

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
They did this because they know if they allowed themselves to rehash all of the nonsense happening at the border that they’d look like horseshit when they ignored it…right before the election. So, they’d rather just take the shit for doing this because it makes them look less terrible.
Hi! I know you must have been blackout drunk or something but did you know there is a bipartisan bill sitting in the House right now that Johnson won't bring to a vote? And he won't bring it up for a vote because he knows it will pass! So, I know you've been on an 8 month border crisis bender here but it's time for an intervention. At the very least understand that it isn't Democrats holding up action at the border. It's Republicans. If you truly cared about this issue and actually wanted to do something about it you would be posting daily about how Johnson and Republicans are preventing anything being done about it. Instead, you are on here daily just trying to blame Democrats which has convinced me you really don't give two flying F**ks about immigration or the border. You just don't want to defend how your party has nominated an 85 time felony indicted rapist con man as their nominee for President.

High crime. It's "high crime". I mean, if you're wanting to be all technical and stuff, you should probably look up the actual term used. Here...I'll help. Then we can re-visit your question.

a crime of infamous nature contrary to public morality but not technically constituting a felony

specifically : an offense that the U.S. Senate deems to constitute an adequate ground for removal of the president, vice president, or any civil officer as a person unfit to hold public office and deserving of impeachment

So, if it's not a felony and it's not a misdemeanor, it defaults to the actual definition used for it by the people who wrote it. Which is offenses as varied as misappropriating government funds, appointing unfit subordinates, not prosecuting cases, promoting themselves ahead of more deserving candidates, threatening a grand jury, disobeying an order from Congress.

None of those things is an actual crime. However, they can be considered "high crimes".
Under this definition, every last R who refused to secure the border should be removed as well, according to your absurd argument.

Reactions: Ree4 and Tom Paris
Hi! I know you must have been blackout drunk or something but did you know there is a bipartisan bill sitting in the House right now that Johnson won't bring to a vote? And he won't bring it up for a vote because he knows it will pass!

Hi, the border bill you refer to never passed the Senate, so it's not at the House, and speaker Johnson isn't holding it up,.. There is however a House passed border bill labeled HR2 sitting on Chuck Schumer's desk that he refuses to touch...

• Haha
Hi! I know you must have been blackout drunk or something but did you know there is a bipartisan bill sitting in the House right now that Johnson won't bring to a vote? And he won't bring it up for a vote because he knows it will pass! So, I know you've been on an 8 month border crisis bender here but it's time for an intervention. At the very least understand that it isn't Democrats holding up action at the border. It's Republicans. If you truly cared about this issue and actually wanted to do something about it you would be posting daily about how Johnson and Republicans are preventing anything being done about it. Instead, you are on here daily just trying to blame Democrats which has convinced me you really don't give two flying F**ks about immigration or the border. You just don't want to defend how your party has nominated an 85 time felony indicted rapist con man as their nominee for President.
We have immigration laws on the books. The pending bill is a Dem Hail Mary to avert eyes from the 2,000 mile welcome mat placed at the southern border.

Well stated.

We have immigration laws on the books. The pending bill is a Dem Hail Mary to avert eyes from the 2,000 mile welcome mat placed at the southern border.

The only "pending" bill is House approved HR2...

It's a Republican wet dream border bill that gives the President way too much power. It's probably better that it isn't going to pass but it just shows that Republicans do not care about this issue beyond using it as a political tool. They literally have no other issues that they want to talk about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT