ADVERTISEMENT

Shooting at Highland Park, IL 4th of July Parade?

And you cannot ban assault rifles without repealing the 2nd amendment.
Bullshit. Going by this logic I suppose nuclear weapons can't be banned. Because 2nd Amendment.

The Constitution isn't a suicide pact. We can ban all the military style hardware we want and also regulate the hell out of who gets to and how you get to legally purchase firearms.

What we really do need is to go back to the pre Heller interpretation of the 2nd Amendment.

Someone forgot their meds again.
So you’re pro police execution? Can I get that on record? The shooter wasn’t aggressive yet he should have been executed by police? If that happened, you spineless clowns on here would be bitching about police. You just bitch.

I know you’re being facetious, but making it about Trump and MAGA undermines the real issue and frankly is insensitive to the victims and their families who probably don’t care about the perp’s politics. IMO, it’s not any different than 23 so far’s idiotic drivel at the beginning of this thread.
He isn't being facetious. He's trying to turn the thread, mixed in with a lot of dumb.

Bullshit. Going by this logic I suppose nuclear weapons can't be banned. Because 2nd Amendment.

The Constitution isn't a suicide pact. We can ban all the military style hardware we want and also regulate the hell out of who gets to and how you get to legally purchase firearms.

What we really do need is to go back to the pre Heller interpretation of the 2nd Amendment.
No we can't. The second amendment protects the right of ordinary law abiding adult citizens to keep and bear arms. Including but not limited to arms useful to the preservation of the military or militia. You cannot ban them without repealing the second.

You are right, the Constitution isn't a suicide pact, it can be amended.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
No we can't. The second amendment protects the right of ordinary law abiding adult citizens to keep and bear arms. Including but not limited to arms useful to the preservation of the military or militia. You cannot ban them without repealing the second.

You are right, the Constitution isn't a suicide pact, it can be amended.
Why didn't it protect assault rifle ownership from 1996 - 2006, when it was banned? Why didn't it establish personal ownership of a firearm in their own home until 2006?

A new court majority will eventually emerge, and reverse every single decision this current court is making.

So you’re pro police execution? Can I get that on record? The shooter wasn’t aggressive yet he should have been executed by police? If that happened, you spineless clowns on here would be bitching about police. You just bitch.
“Shooter wasn’t aggressive” like he didn’t just murder at least six people and something like 16-24 more.

Why didn't it protect assault rifle ownership from 1996 - 2006, when it was banned? Why didn't it establish personal ownership of a firearm in their own home until 2006?

A new court majority will eventually emerge, and reverse every single decision this current court is making.
It was never challenged, also it was pointless because it only banned a few cosmetic features, not the rifles.

From last week.

• Haha
Hort magats and right wing loons, here's your boy Crimo at a Trump Rally. Colored me surprised.

You are certainly a mess. I don't care about this zilch's politics. Yes, it appears he's an antifa supporting leftist, but that doesn't change anything. He was a freak that should have been dealt with a long time ago. Liberal politics prevent this from happening as we can't label messes like this; "he's just a free spirit." Tired of this type of trash finding comfort in the progressive ideology that is ruining this country.

And you cannot ban assault rifles without repealing the 2nd amendment.
An assault weapons ban was in effect from 1994 to 2004 and there was no repeal or attempted repeal of the 2nd amendment during that period. It should be noted that the risk of dying from mass shooting during the 10-year ban was calculated at 70% less than the period following from 2005 through 2017.

“Shooter wasn’t aggressive” like he didn’t just murder at least six people and something like 16-24 more.
He had his hands up and this was well after the incident. Keep grasping for straws, these cops would be going down on murder charges if they just blew him to pieces and the hippies on here wouldn’t know who to hate. It’s like dividing by 0.

That might be so but I think he's inculcated by the Trump magats
I am just reading about this after being with family all day but it appears his "pepe the frog" shirt, an image known to be associated with thr alt right, was actually a spoof saying "too sad for you". Idk who this kid did or didn't vote for and frankly don't care, you are someone worth taking thr time to point that out though.

Reactions: GOHOX69
He had his hands up and this was well after the incident. Keep grasping for straws, these cops would be going down on murder charges if they just blew him to pieces and the hippies on here wouldn’t know who to hate. It’s like dividing by 0.
He was white. He didn’t get shot because he was white. He was in a high speed car chase just before he got caught. Had he been black, they’d have shot into the car and killed innocent kids in the back seat.

I am just reading about this after being with family all day but it appears his "pepe the frog" shirt, an image known to be associated with thr alt right, was actually a spoof saying "too sad for you". Idk who this kid did or didn't vote for and frankly don't care, you are someone worth taking thr time to point that out though.
I'd always listen to you but after Trump, this country is off the rails. Some form of punitive action must be taken but the department of Justice is inept and useless.

He was white. He didn’t get shot because he was white. He was in a high speed car chase just before he got caught. Had he been black, they’d have shot into the car and killed innocent kids in the back seat.
Just shut up. Race baiting idiot. That’s quite the bold uninformed careless extrapolation of anecdotal idiocy, and considering what message board I’m on, it fits right in. This is your home. The people on here will love you as one of them.

Reactions: Cougar63
An assault weapons ban was in effect from 1994 to 2004 and there was no repeal or attempted repeal of the 2nd amendment during that period. It should be noted that the risk of dying from mass shooting during the 10-year ban was calculated at 70% less than the period following from 2005 through 2017.
There was never a ban, it only banned bayonet lugs, and collapsible stocks , whatever data you want to use is BS because the gun's operation never changed. It had nothing to do with the law.

• Haha

I do get where you are coming from, That said.

He is innocent till proven guilty.

He fully complied with LEO’s.

We really do not under any circumstances want to get to where LEO’s being allowed to be judge, Jury and executioner is an acceptable option.

We really do not under any circumstances want to get to where LEO’s being allowed to be judge, Jury and executioner is an acceptable option.
But they do just that, assuming you're not white.

Reactions: littlez

Again, all of them would likely end up in prison if they just massacred him. You can’t have it both ways. The black kid literally shot at officers and didn’t comply. Doesn’t have a gd thing to do with race unless you’re arguing blacks are more likely to not listen to cops and do dumb shit like shoot at them and go on high speed chases

Reactions: EagleHawk
Again, all of them would likely end up in prison if they just massacred him. You can’t have it both ways. The black kid literally shot at officers and didn’t comply. Doesn’t have a gd thing to do with race unless you’re arguing blacks are more likely to not listen to cops and do dumb shit like shoot at them and go on high speed chases
Show me where he shot at the officers. They found a gun in his car. He was unarmed.

Stop inventing facts.

Show me where he shot at the officers. They found a gun in his car. He was unarmed.

Stop inventing facts.
Not inventing anything. Going from what the cops said. They said he shot, there’s a gun in the car. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to corroborate. Again, do dumb shit like pretending you’re playing GTA 5 IRL will likely result in bad outcomes. Funny, I’ve never been on a high speed chase before. Also never been shot by cops. Correlation, causation, or both?

Stop inventing facts.
There is video of him shooting out of the car. They would have no certainty that he left the gun in the car when he turned towards them. You can argue that 90 rounds is excessive but you can't argue that they had no reason to shoot him.

Reactions: GroupThink
There is video of him shooting out of the car. They would have no certainty that he left the gun in the car when he turned towards them. You can argue that 90 rounds is excessive but you can't argue that they had no reason to shoot him.
Damn, if only they would have covered that in school. Don’t shoot at cops! Don’t run from cops! If only he was Asian, they wouldn’t have returned fire. L O L liberals are infinitely worse than the MAGAs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT