ADVERTISEMENT

Shooting at Highland Park, IL 4th of July Parade?

There was never a ban, it only banned bayonet lugs, and collapsible stocks , whatever data you want to use is BS because the gun's operation never changed. It had nothing to do with the law.
You're wrong. The 1994 ban specified at least twelve different assault-style semi-automatic weapons and also banned magazine clips in excess of a 10-round capacity. One of the flaws in the law was that it did not ban assault style weapons that were purchased before 1994.

He was white. He didn’t get shot because he was white. He was in a high speed car chase just before he got caught. Had he been black, they’d have shot into the car and killed innocent kids in the back seat.
Link to white cops killing innocent black kids in the back seat of criminal’s cars.

After shootings like this, aren’t we always trying to understand how someone could do this? Usually they turn the gun on themselves or choose suicide by police. Now people are upset that the cops didn’t gun him down.

You're wrong. The 1994 ban specified at least twelve different assault-style semi-automatic weapons and also banned magazine clips in excess of a 10-round capacity. One of the flaws in the law was that it did not ban assault style weapons that were purchased before 1994.
I am not wrong, it banned a few cosmetic features and did nothing to change how the gun operated. It would also be rules unconstitutional based on Bruen.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
What a sad charade of right wing posters doing their bit.
Lol. Same to the left wingers desperate to tie politics and race to everything in life. Without tying MAGA and systemic racism to anything bad, they cannot rest easy. Probably trip over the dog at night and blame slavery and trump.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Turn on your tv. I don't have time to list every incident.

Surely you don't think shooting 95 times at another human is appropriate right? Even firing squads use less bullets.
So not stats. You have been fed a narrative and took it deep in your throat

Reactions: RileyHawk
The number of incidents were matched here, moron.

Yeah not much of a sample size though and pretty vague variables. Studying just one single fatal incident has innumerable variables. Attempting to form this as some big conspiracy against the blacks is pathetic and frankly a waste of time. How many were just minding their own business on their way to volunteer at the homeless shelter when a gang of cops roll up and spray them?

Yeah not much of a sample size though and pretty vague variables. Studying just one single fatal incident has innumerable variables. Attempting to form this as some big conspiracy against the blacks is pathetic and frankly a waste of time. How many were just minding their own business on their way to volunteer at the homeless shelter when a gang of cops roll up and spray them?
Yea, I bet the researchers at Yale aren't as gifted as the ged you rock.

Yea, I bet the researchers at Yale aren't as gifted as the ged you rock.
Lol if you knew my educational background you would probably cry. Anyway, like I said, they don’t even register statistically compared to the amount of other gun violence that occurs. Also, me caring about these scenarios is going to require a legitimately innocent individual not acting aggressively towards cops. Floyd is a real example, even though he is a dumbass for passing fake currency- and guess what? The cops are in prison.

Pew pew pew, another turn for Philadelphia. Gun saturated society, just madness.

Back in Illinois, the governor's comments on the parade massacre

Illinois Governor Speaks Out After Parade Shooting

Reactions: noleclone2
Lol if you knew my educational background you would probably cry. Anyway, like I said, they don’t even register statistically compared to the amount of other gun violence that occurs. Also, me caring about these scenarios is going to require a legitimately innocent individual not acting aggressively towards cops. Floyd is a real example, even though he is a dumbass for passing fake currency- and guess what? The cops are in prison.

This is def NC with the same brag on their imaginary education.

Whose kids need to be shot before Republicans decide we need to do everything possible to get weapons like this off our streets? Because other kids dying mean nothing to the Ted Cruz’ of the country.

This is def NC with the same brag on their imaginary education.
Not nc. Look, another whiny poster he messed with. Funny that they all fit the same mold. Passive aggressive little twits are apparently a breed he went after. And my education is exceptional, not that it’s relevant anymore- technology has made most anyones educational experiences rather pointless.

You make it too easy 🤣
It has 🤷‍♂️. Memory is not as reliable as up to date information. The only thing secured from education is a foot in the door at a company. Even that is fading. Your background will make you praise education like the second coming of Jesus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT