ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired in Donald Trump's vicinity at golf course.

180645.gif

Preface this by saying I'm a gun owner, and not anti guns.

But what's up with all these gun nutz who can't hit the broad side of a barn???

I'm starting to think an AK-47 style assault rifle is the worst rifle ever made.

It's 0-2 in the past two months.
Trying to take down the face of humanity has to grate on nerves on your nerves a bit.

I'm starting to think an AK-47 style assault rifle is the worst rifle ever made.

It’s all theater. Hollywood in real life. But yes the average is awful.

Owning a gun doesn’t mean you are skilled with that gun.

Btw, I’ve always thought he is particularly vulnerable on the golf course.

1. Head turned at the very moment. That has been well documented and covered.

2. This attempt happened two golf holes ahead of where Trump was. There was no aiming at Trump and no actual shot at him attempted. This time sounds like secret service was on top of it.

What we're covering​

• The FBI said Sunday it “is investigating what appears to be an attempted assassination” of Donald Trump. The former president is safe after shots were fired at Trump International Golf Club on Sunday.
  • A Secret Service agent spotted a rifle barrelsticking out of fence and “engaged” with the suspect, Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw said at a news conference late Sunday afternoon. The gunman was 300 to 500 yards away from Trump, a Secret Service official said.
  • A local sheriff’s office said a man taken into custody was “relatively calm” when detained. The suspect has not been named.
  • President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris are both “relieved to know” that Trump is safe and have been briefed on the situation, according to the White House.

A couple more details.

• Donald Trump says he is "safe and well" after what the FBI says "appears to be an attempted assassination" on the former president at his Florida golf course
  • A Secret Service agent spotted an AK-47-style weapon poking out of bushes on the golf course about a hole ahead of where Trump was playing, and engaged the suspect
  • A witness then saw a man flee in a black Nissan, which was later pulled over by a sheriff and the potential suspect was arrested
  • A weapon, scope, backpacks and GoPro camera were found in shrubs near the edge of the golf course

I'm sort of baffled at the level of disinterest in this assassination attempt.

I know America has a short attention span and novelty fades quickly... but damn.
No shots fired by the person, no photo op, and Trump is facing a bit of a law of diminishing returns on always being the victim.

Although I’m sure the right wing media is desperately hoping the assassin is a trans minority illegal immigrant.

prob bc he lived again.
Not to mention this one is so beyond flaky. They want us to believe some guy snuck into Mara Lago, trumps super Mecca, and made camp while he waited to take a shot? Then a secret service agent just happened to see a muzzle pointing through shrubs?! And then a random person took a photo of a license plate while the suspect waltzed off?

I’ll let the first one slide as possibly legit but the shit stinks with this one. He is deflecting from his shit posting about Taylor and cats and dogs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT