ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired in Donald Trump's vicinity at golf course.

Yeah, AKs are great if you're talking reliable, close range weapon. Anything past 100-150 yards and they're nearly worthless except for spray and pray.
So valor thief, pretender genius, after 5 November, where do you see the plausible range for a "combat shot" being taken? 150 meters + or the next room where you may actually need a round capable of piercing walls, doors, studs, windows etc.??

You libs just don't get it. We let kids die to make sure patriots like this could have a gun. Kids. We let tons of them die. So this dude wouldn't have his worry about having his rights trampled. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall with you leftists.

Rs trying to shoot trump should tell them to perhaps look in another direction. Pathetic that they refuse and try to bring the system down to their level with bullshit and both sides.

Reactions: nelly02
No military service on my part and not a gun expert. I’ve read quite a few books on the Vietnam War and the general consensus was that M-16s provided to U.S. service members were (at least initially) unreliable pieces of shit prone to jamming and other failures. The AK-47s used by the NVA and Viet Cong were not very accurate, but could throw a lot of lead and were considered “bulletproof” in that they almost never failed despite being subjected to rain, mud, sand, and humidity.

Seems like a very stupid choice for a would-be assassin.

Did you know that if you buy a bunch of Trump stock tomorrow it will help to fight back against this shooter? Plus the stock is something you can pass down to your kids. And if you never had kids, you can pass it down to your grandkids.

Yep. They are exactly like you described. AK's waste a ton of ammunition in warfare. The first version of the M16 wasted ammo as well and was not accurate at all.

Never heard that early M-16 wasn’t accurate. Problems with jamming, but not accuracy.

Problems appeared immediately. Soldiers were often not adequately trained to maintain the new rifle (in fact some were told the new rifle was “self-cleaning”), nor were they always given cleaning supplies or instructions. The harsh jungle climate corroded the rifle’s chamber, exacerbated by the manufacturer’s decision against chrome-plating the chamber. The ammunition that accompanied the rifles sent to Vietnam was incompatible with the M16 and was the principal cause of the failure to extract malfunctions. The result was the M16 often jammed, making the rifle “about as effective as a muzzleloader,” in the words of one officer. Men were killed in combat because they couldn’t return fire until the malfunction was cleared. Congress investigated and the rifle and its ammunition were incrementally modified, greatly improving its reliability over the next few years. Troop training was also improved. But the damage to the M16’s reputation could not be undone, and many soldiers remained deeply skeptical of their rifle through the war’s end.

Donald Trump News GIF by IMPAULSIVE

At this point, I DGAF if Trump lives or dies.

But I do hope he lives until Election Day to see himself lose again.

After that...
When you spend your entire life pissing off and screwing people, you make enemies.
Absolutely no sympathy.
God is protecting Trump, so he can force Trump to watch a childless woman of color dominate him on election night.

2nd republican who wanted to kill Trump, totally believable.

Dipshits.
That seems totally tinfoil.

They're following the pattern that most shooters do politically... mentally ill with political interests, but no strong political attachments or patterns the way most partisans have them.

Neither of these guys were big partisan people in any way you'd normally expect.

They just had political interests.

Preface this by saying I'm a gun owner, and not anti guns.

But what's up with all these gun nutz who can't hit the broad side of a barn???

I'm starting to think an AK-47 style assault rifle is the worst rifle ever made.

It's 0-2 in the past two months.
An AK Clone is not a 500 yard rifle! An AR-15 like what the first shooter used is much more accurate and maybe good for 250-300 yards. An AR-10 however with a .308, not that would get you 500 yards.

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT