ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired in Donald Trump's vicinity at golf course.

We have to move on.
It would be like really funny if Trump, probably the most talked about man on earth this past decade, gets knocked off and then the event gets no mainstream press coverage. Maybe a page 5 blurb. I think I would support that from the establishment media. All band together and just ignore it.

I like how the conspiracy theories flourish almost immediately.
The suspect is alive so hopefully we have answers pretty quickly.

On a side note: this is the Biden DOJ, if it was a Trump “inside job” I’m pretty sure it’d be uncovered rather quickly. Just a thought.

Reactions: Colonoscopy
So far assassination attempts 2 school shootings 1. Perhaps if we have more assassination attempts gun control will gain more traction.

lol….. it’s amazing how people would be berating Republicans and trashing MAGA if a Democratic Presidential nominee had two assassination attempts. The crickets are loud.

lol….. it’s amazing how people would be berating Republicans and trashing MAGA if a Democratic Presidential nominee had two assassination attempts. The crickets are loud.
well the person was taken alive so lets wait for the details before we make blanket statements about republicans or democrats.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
It was was a Republican with MAGA parents who shot at him in PA …

Also, only reason we are biting our tongues because the first one seemed ridiculous and this one even more so.

Reactions: MitchLL
Owning a gun doesn’t mean you are skilled with that gun.

Btw, I’ve always thought he is particularly vulnerable on the golf course.
He played up the shooting in Pennsylvania for political gain, but refuses to listen to the Secret Service about golfing. There are plenty of courses he can play that aren't so open to public access, but he can't stop himself from grifting and promoting his clubs at the expense of others. Plus, he insists upon wearing the bright red hat while on the course so the rubes can see him. It's been well reported he will not let anyone dress like him, and no red MAGA hats for anyone in his group.

Staged for drama / free press? I can't imagine so gotta be a no, I hope. But if there are ppl trying to take shots at him, that's incredibly bad on soo many levels. That's the last thing we need now.
Nah, nobody died this time so the value isn't there. I mean, this is just an average Sunday afternoon in America, right? Just shooting guns because that's what everyone should be doing on Sunday afternoons in America. Watching football and shooting guns. It's just a good thing that any lunatic that can walk can buy these things.

I wonder if there was a social media post or they had been tipped off by something. I'm not going to jump on the "The Secret Service overreacted" train this post seems to be hinting at without knowing more information. That post is correct that he probably shouldn't have had a weapon in the first place though. If they had credible information that said he was a threat and then saw him with a gun in the general vicinity I'm not opposed to them taking preventative action. I'd like to say they should have confronted him first but then one of the consequences of feeling like a badass while you carry your long rifle around in public is it makes it really easy for law enforcement forces to just decide that you aren't interested in hearing anything from anyone trying to calm you down. That certainly fits in the FAFO folder, imo.

Reactions: noleclone2
Preface this by saying I'm a gun owner, and not anti guns.

But what's up with all these gun nutz who can't hit the broad side of a barn???

I'm starting to think an AK-47 style assault rifle is the worst rifle ever made.

It's 0-2 in the past two months.
To be far if this was an AK those things are terrible. If actually an AR then you have a point.

Anyone want to call for the hat trick.

Yeah, AKs are great if you're talking reliable, close range weapon. Anything past 100-150 yards and they're nearly worthless except for spray and pray.

Yep. They are exactly like you described. AK's waste a ton of ammunition in warfare. The first version of the M16 wasted ammo as well and was not accurate at all.

Reactions: Gimmered
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT