ADVERTISEMENT

Should a transgendered cabinet member be lauded as "the first 'woman' department head of such and such department"?

So, "why not both"? That's you answer?

And the actual woman who grew up a girl and was always a girl has to be "second" to someone who made a decision to become a female through a cultural and/or medical/surgical transformation?

Yeah?

And why would you hope TERFs were here?
Because they understand, too, that gender is a social construct and that reinforcement of gender roles can often be a hinderance toward societal progress. They know that woman isn't a "feeling."

What is a woman?

Last edited:
There’s the victimhood. I knew it was just waiting.

What a sad little life to fear change and people different than you so much. I weep for the minority or gay or Muslim or anyone not a white male who has to rely on you as an impartial HR rep.

Trad, you suck.

I like how you start by pointing out victimhood and then finish with victimhood of your own. Nice touch.

Reactions: Chuck C
Ah, I see how you misunderstood. I was calling out his bigotry, not his crocodile tears.

You called out his “victimhood” on behalf of the women. And then played the victim on behalf of non-whites and Muslims. It’s no big deal.

There’s the victimhood. I knew it was just waiting.

What a sad little life to fear change and people different than you so much. I weep for the minority or gay or Muslim or anyone not a white male who has to rely on you as an impartial HR rep.

Trad, you suck.

Such a non-answer.

Someone who became a "woman" in his adulthood really didn't experience all the discrimination and cultural barriers that confront actual girls.

Such a non-answer.

Someone who became a "woman" in his adulthood really didn't experience all the discrimination and cultural barriers that confront actual girls.

No but they likely experienced other kinds of discrimination.

Your point is a fair one but the pc mob won't allow that type of discussion because there aren't really good answers. Just bumper sticker type slogans.

Reactions: HotelAlphaWilcoKilo
Such a non-answer.

You're right, someone who grew up feeling like they were in the wrong body probably hasn’t had to deal with much.

Jesus, dude, at some point in your life try to have a little empathy.

Trans women are women. But I know most of you will get your undies in a wad about this.

Relatively pointless argument to engage in since this is a really subjective query. A lot of people probably wrap up in the notion of woman the sex of woman itself. You can try to convince them to think otherwise... but I just don't see why it should matter either way when it comes to Trans people or their rights.

Last edited:
You're right, someone who grew up feeling like they were in the wrong body probably hasn’t had to deal with much.

Jesus, dude, at some point in your life try to have a little empathy.
Maybe empathy isn't what they need?

Doesn’t really matter to me. I think the “be whoever you want” has jumped the shark but so long as we aren’t championing their choice to identify to an opposing gender it doesn’t matter if they are doing a good job.

If I was a woman, I would have been born one. Plain and simple.
As for “what is a woman” or “what does it feel like to be a woman” in a biological sense is rather inexplicable from my perspective. It. Just. Is. And this is frustrating to me because I’d love to articulate to others (saliently) the miasma of crud in my brain that constitutes gender dysphoria.

I’m something other imo, but feel much more whole (and comfortable) blurring the line, living and wending my way in society as a perceived female with genuine intentions——-not as an act or facade per se.

As for the assistant health secretary, I think I’d love to get her in a healthy exercise and nutrition program.

If you can’t see that it’s partly a political pick, then I don’t what to tell you, but really couldn’t care less either.

Empathy is always an ok thing. Always.

Empathy though is not weakness or even agreement. A person in suffering deserves our empathy even if we may disagree.
On the surface I agree with you.

With regards to transgender, I don't agree with validating mental health issues by cutting up a person's body. IMO this does not solve the underlying problem.

weirdly enough, I don't have a problem with body modification, I just don't think it should be seen as a "fix" for gender dysphoria. It is simply a cosmetic, elective procedure.

Alright I'm curious now too and I am not being an ass here. So I'm asking your opinion because I respect it.

Do you think women whom have been women their whole life would ever have an issue with a trans woman becoming the first woman president or whatever position? Would they be bitter knowing it was really a man that had become a woman later in life?

Levine pulled her mother out of a nursing home after issuing a state-wide order forcing them to accept COVID patients. File her under the "What's good for thee" drawer.

I wanted to be a flying unicorn that farts out rainbows when I was a kid. Do you think that might actually happen?

I really don't give a shit. Do what you have to do but don't be a dick and do your job, whatever that is.

Trans women are women. But I know most of you will get your undies in a wad about this.

Trans women aren't women,.. If they truly were women they wouldn't need to be identified as trans women... Also, my boxers are fitting comfortably at the moment.

Reactions: stanzithemanzi12
141011983_10218188664534775_8517899354497532313_o.jpg

Reactions: Rifler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT