ADVERTISEMENT

Should Donald Trump and Stacey Abrams concede their elections?

Should Trump (2020) and Abrams (2018) concede their elections?

• Of course they both should.

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No. Neither should.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only Trump should concede. Abrams should not.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Only Abrams should concede. Trump should not.

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
“Concession in the political space is an acknowledgment that the process was fair, and I don't believe that to be so.”
-Stacey Abrams

• Haha
Reactions: The Tradition
For crying out loud, there's a check box to make poll votes public. Learn to use it people.

“Concession in the political space is an acknowledgment that the process was fair, and I don't believe that to be so.”
-Stacey Abrams
I am going to need some info on the similarities of the two different election issues before making so I don't make a blind uninformed decision. Can you compare and contrast for the group?

I am going to need some info on the similarities of the two different election issues before making so I don't make a blind uninformed decision. Can you compare and contrast for the group?

Why? I have you a choice for one and not the other for each. By choosing one of those you are saying the conditions are different. If you’re not familiar with either election you don’t need to vote.

I dont care if Trump concedes as long as they allow the Biden transition team access to what is normally provided. I know there and the thing with the GSA, but I'll wait a bit longer to see how this goes.

Abrams wasn't in office so I dont really think it matters. I will say, if Trump was in Abrams spot, he would never let it go. It would be far worse than anything Abrams said or did. I dont think Abrams would be acting like Trump if she was in his place.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Funny you should bring up her name, OP. She is likely the biggest reason Biden won Georgia and the reason we have two Senate runoffs there.

There's a very real possibility that GOP apathy from pissed off Trumpsters could lead to both Dems winning.

How great would that be?

Funny you should bring up her name, OP. She is likely the biggest reason Biden won Georgia and the reason we have two Senate runoffs there.

There's a very real possibility that GOP apathy from pissed off Trumpsters could lead to both Dems winning.

How great would that be?

She no doubt brought home Georgia for Biden. She rallied the troops for sure.

One lost after a deliberate attempt to undermine the validity of the election coupled with mountains of disinformation and fear.

The other lost to an opponent that illegally disenfranchised hundreds of thousands of eligible voters while serving in an elected position with an obvious conflict of interest.

Trump should concede, Abrams should never concede, but she took the high road and rubbed the illegitimate governor’s face in a steaming pile of dogshit. It won’t be the last pound of flesh she extracts from his lifeless corpse I’d bet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT