ADVERTISEMENT

Should Trump be required to register as a sexual offender?

You are spending a lot of time deflecting away from your Pedo POTUS

Edit. Biden is officially POTUS

Pedophile of the United States
If Joe molested his daughter I hope she finds the courage to make formal accusations that can be tried in a criminal or civil court.

For sexual assault? You bet. Only Trump has been found liable for it. This is why Rs lack critical thinking skills. You try both siding rape.
So you waited for the verdict before you trashed Trump? I don't believe that.

The guy has been found to be an active sexual abuser. He's been fined millions of dollars for sexual abuse. He has admitted on tape he likes to sexually abuse women without their permission. Should he be required to register as a sexual abuser? Should he be allowed to even be around schools, like most sexual offenders are not?
I hate Trump and want him to die! This is stupid.

No, I'm not..I call out the MAGAts too. Both Biden and Trump supporters are full of whataboutisms and oh yeah, well your guy.
Use the search function and tell me where I support Biden. I hate Trump. There is a difference. Edit: You have a problem understanding how to read articles. Easily duped.

Last edited:
Use the search function and tell me where I support Biden. I hate Trump. There is a difference. Edit: You have a problem understanding how to read articles. Easily duped.
I read the article about the UCLA med school. You chose to disbelieve it, that’s fair.

I read the article about the UCLA med school. You chose to disbelieve it, that’s fair.
wtf-confused.gif

Wasn’t it you who was knocking me for posting the article about UCLAs medical school?
OMG. You seriously can't comprehend an article. What is wrong with you? Are you trying to play a SW Iowa Evangelical Christian Chiropractor character?

OMG. You seriously can't comprehend an article. What is wrong with you? Are you trying to play a SW Iowa Evangelical Christian Chiropractor character?
lol, back to it. Why are you triggered by that report? Do you doubt the veracity of it? Do you have a reason to think I bought it hook line and sinker? I posted it, because I thought it was funny and telling alot about how far we have become. The sources of media and news we have today all have bias, and play to their audience. It’s why I watch MSNBC, to see where the truth is, in between conservative and liberal views.

lol, back to it. Why are you triggered by that report? Do you doubt the veracity of it? Do you have a reason to think I bought it hook line and sinker? I posted it, because I thought it was funny and telling alot about how far we have become.
sei-seiyan.gif

So, nothing?
JFC. You are ****in dense. I really hope you are not real. I assume you aren't as nobody would be stupid enough to really post their own pic in their avatar. You would actually have to be a moran to do that in today's age.

JFC. You are ****in dense. I really hope you are not real. I assume you aren't as nobody would be stupid enough to really post their own pic in their avatar. You would actually have to be a moran to do that in today's age.
You’re proving my point, you didn’t agree with the Twitter post I linked. You think there is no truth to it. That’s fine. Just because you don’t agree or want to believe something, doesn’t mean there is no truth to it. No need to attack me, if you’re so much smarter at article comprehension, do your fellow man a service and tell me what in missed, I’m listening.

• Haha
Reactions: globalhawk
You’re proving my point, you didn’t agree with the Twitter post I linked. You think there is no truth to it. That’s fine. Just because you don’t agree or want to believe something, doesn’t mean there is no truth to it. No need to attack me, if you’re so much smarter at article comprehension, do your fellow man a service and tell me what in missed, I’m listening.
It was easily proved incorrect. I can't believe I am engaging with you. Should we revisit the thread or is it gone? One last time. It was an easy article to pick apart.

It was easily proved incorrect. I can't believe I am engaging with you. Should we revisit the thread or is it gone? One last time. It was an easy article to pick apart.
You didn’t provide evidence it was incorrect, just knocked the source, which I understand. It was, in these times not out of the realm of possibility that it was true, or at least parts were true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT