ADVERTISEMENT

Should Trump be required to register as a sexual offender?

At least that pussy is older than 18
Yeah, sadly, you can’t say that for sure.

You’re defending a guy who walks into little girls’ dressing rooms, has posed for creepy pictures with Ivanka, and has walked by preteens and declared he would be dating them in ten years.

Oh, and has Trump been found civilly liable of sexual assault or not?

Please don’t misinterpret me as defending Joe Biden. Frankly, I don’t know what is more alarming: the diary itself or all the libs in this thread downplaying it.

At some point, we as a country have to demand better regardless of D or R next to the name.

You’re defending a guy who walks into little girls’ dressing rooms, has posed for creepy pictures with Ivanka, and has walked by preteens and declared he would be dating them in ten years.

Please don’t misinterpret me as defending Joe Biden. Frankly, I don’t know what is more alarming: the diary itself or all the libs in this thread downplaying it.

At some point, we as a country have to demand better regardless of D or R next to the name.
Dude it's a diary. Get over yourself if you're going to base national politics over a kids diary.

Oh I’m not actually defending Trump.

I’m just having fun with the Pedo Joe crowd.

Reactions: Scruddy
Oh, shut up, Huey. If the diary was Ivanka’s, you would be nutting all over yourself right now.

You’re a liar and a hypocrite.
Sarah Silverman has said that she showered with her mom as a kid. I know dog owners who shower with their dogs. It's sad you're allowing yourself to get sucked into the propaganda.

Way to jump on the right-wing nutjob train there. Has she ever said she was molested?
I’m not jumping on anything.

That doesn’t mean the diary isn’t cause for concern.

You do realize a lot of victims suppress the truth out of fear and/or shame, right? Or does that only apply when the accused is nominated for the Supreme Court?

Reactions: Scruddy
Oh I’m not actually defending Trump.

I’m just having fun with the Pedo Joe crowd.
If you attack the cult in any way then you're automatically labeled a supporter of their enemies. There is no in between to "people" like Huey. Hivemind mentality.

I’m not jumping on anything.

That doesn’t mean the diary isn’t cause for concern.

You do realize a lot of victims suppress the truth out of fear and/or shame, right? Or does that only apply when the accused is nominated for the Supreme Court?
Once again, his daughter has never accused him of molesting her. Not publicly, not in this diary. It's sad that you insist otherwise.

Sarah Silverman has said that she showered with her mom as a kid. I know dog owners who shower with their dogs. It's sad you're allowing yourself to get sucked into the propaganda.
Are you actually comparing dogs to children? Wtf is wrong with you..

Didn't joe allegedly injure himself early in his presidency as a result of pulling his dogs tail in the shower? Do you find that explanation normal and legitimate, Huey? What a weirdo..

Mom showering with daughter is leaps and bounds different from a young girl and her father..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT