ADVERTISEMENT

Should Trump be required to register as a sexual offender?

Sarah Silverman has said that she showered with her mom as a kid. I know dog owners who shower with their dogs. It's sad you're allowing yourself to get sucked into the propaganda.
No, it’s sad that you’re so blinded by hate that you actually believe your own bullshit.

Again, I have not stated a definitive position on this other than it’s alarming and cause for concern. I’m just not sure what greater context is needed. I never showered once with my mother nor did my sister ever shower with my dad.

At best, this is very odd and very alarming. At best.

But you continue to do you, Huey. Again, if this was Ivanka’s diary, you would be singing a much different tune. Get a clue.

No, it’s sad that you’re so blinded by hate that you actually believe your own bullshit.

Again, I have not stated a definitive position on this other than it’s alarming and cause for concern. I’m just not sure what greater context is needed. I never showered once with my mother nor did my sister ever shower with my dad.

At best, this is very odd and very alarming. At best.

But you continue to do you, Huey. Again, if this was Ivanka’s diary, you would be singing a much different tune. Get a clue.
When you've got scruddy liking your posts you know you've gone off the deep end.

Once again, his daughter has never accused him of molesting her. Not publicly, not in this diary. It's sad that you insist otherwise.
Link to me saying Joe molested her?

As always, Huey, when someone calls you on your bullshit, you lie your ass off and come up with the dumbest deflections.

I can’t stand liars, and that is exactly what you are.

Reactions: Scruddy
Right out of the libs’ playbook.

When defeated by facts, go the ad hominem route and lie, lie, lie, lie, and lie some more.

Huey has turned that into an art form.
In response to Trump being found liable of sexual assault he said “at least she was 18”. How should we interpret that comment?

LOL
“Trump sexually assaulted someone”
Ihhawk: “Hey at leas

Holy shit, dude. He spews lies on here like it’s his job. Maybe take a break for a bit.
Scruddy is intentionally obtuse and does it to get a rise out of libs like Chishawk and Huey who lack emotional intelligence.

Yes, even with the copious amount of bullshit Scrud Man flings around—bullshit he will attest to that I call him on, he is still more intellectually honest than Huey. A hundred times over. That’s how bad Huey is.

Stupid reply, grow up.
Independent here but anyone who is a Clit leader is okay on my book. Maybe he can teach you how to find one.

giphy.gif

Reactions: TennNole17
In response to Trump being found liable of sexual assault he said “at least she was 18”. How should we interpret that comment?
I have made it abundantly clear I find defenses of Trump disgusting and reprehensible. The same as I have made it intelligibly clear I find Joe Biden a million times less objectionable than Trump.

Anything else?

Reactions: Scruddy
Even though you and I disagree on who is the biggest loser between giant douche and turd sandwich I have almost always felt we could have a "rational" discussion on things (rational by hort standards obv lol)
Well, yeah. It is HROT. No one should get too carried away with rationality on here. What the hell is the fun in that? 😝

I have made it abundantly clear I find defenses of Trump disgusting and reprehensible. The same as I have made it intelligibly clear I find Joe Biden a million times less objectionable than Trump.

Anything else?
Yeah, how should we interpret ihhawk’s comment regarding the age of a sexual assault victim?

Link to me saying Joe molested her?

As always, Huey, when someone calls you on your bullshit, you lie your ass off and come up with the dumbest deflections.

I can’t stand liars, and that is exactly what you are.
So he didn't molest her then. Thanks for admitting that the most crucial component of your lousy argument never happened.

Scruddy is intentionally obtuse and does it to get a rise out of libs like Chishawk and Huey who lack emotional intelligence.

Yes, even with the copious amount of bullshit Scrud Man flings around—bullshit he will attest to that I call him on, he is still more intellectually honest than Huey. A hundred times over. That’s how bad Huey is.
You're buying into a right-wing conspiracy theory. Pretty clear who is basing their posts off emotions.

Trump assaults women over 18. He is a gross man

Biden enjoys them younger than 18. That’s called being a pedo. Republicans think that’s also gross. Liberals evidently not
Republicans like Dennis Hastert and Matt Gaetz?

Anything else?
In their minds, unless you kneel before Biden, you are a Trump supporter and fully embrace everything Trump. That's the translation they make in their minds. If you prove you didn't actually say something, they'll say you insinuated something, or really meant something, and on and on. There's a lack of intellectual honesty and consistency. If they crucify Trump for something, and it comes out that Biden did something arguably as bad, Trump is used as a deflection. Everything is completely binary. Then the name calling starts.

For me,
2016 - Rand Paul, then no vote.
2020 - Jo Jorgensen
2024 - will be Chase Oliver

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
In their minds, unless you kneel before Biden, you are a Trump supporter and fully embrace everything Trump. That's the translation they make in their minds. If you prove you didn't actually say something, they'll say you insinuated something, or really meant something, and on and on. There's a lack of intellectual honesty and consistency. If they crucify Trump for something, and it comes out that Biden did something arguably as bad, Trump is used as a deflection. Everything is completely binary. Then the name calling starts.

For me,
2016 - Rand Paul, then no vote.
2020 - Jo Jorgensen
2024 - will be Chase Oliver
In our minds we use critical thought.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT