ADVERTISEMENT

Should we be worried about Trump's health

In the ramp video I bet he has bad knees. Can’t admit something like that though. The second video..Parkinsons?

Meh I'm not overly worried about it from a health prospective. I'd only hold it against him because he has done the same to others.

But I will be 38 in July and my hands shake, can't hold them steady at all. Has been like that my entire life, gotten worse recently. It's not something that is going to limit my lifespan or my ability to make good decisions. But honestly if I'm hungry or nervous I wouldn't be able to drink the water one handed either.

Reactions: h-hawk
Meh I'm not overly worried about it from a health prospective. I'd only hold it against him because he has done the same to others.

But I will be 38 in July and my hands shake, can't hold them steady at all. Has been like that my entire life, gotten worse recently. It's not something that is going to limit my lifespan or my ability to make good decisions. But honestly if I'm hungry or nervous I wouldn't be able to drink the water one handed either.

:eek:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/essential-tremor/symptoms-causes/syc-20350534#:~:text=Essential tremor is a nervous,a glass or tying shoelaces.

Pretty much had it my whole life, gotten worse in the last year or 2. Is always the worst when hungry or nervous. A couple times I've been hungry and had it so bad that I found it hard to physically eat.

I've had it most of my life. Can't really peg when it started but it may have been when I was a teenager. My mom has it, got it from her.

So given the right conditions I would actually do worse than Trump. It's rarely that bad but it happens.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/essential-tremor/symptoms-causes/syc-20350534#:~:text=Essential tremor is a nervous,a glass or tying shoelaces.

Pretty much had it my whole life, gotten worse in the last year or 2. Is always the worst when hungry or nervous. A couple times I've been hungry and had it so bad that I found it hard to physically eat.

I've had it most of my life. Can't really peg when it started but it may have been when I was a teenager. My mom has it, got it from her.

So given the right conditions I would actually do worse than Trump. It's rarely that bad but it happens.
Whatever Trump has appears to have developed since his inauguration. 4 years ago he looked robust and in control. Now his energy is low and the right side of his body looks really weak.

I have no idea what he might have but it looks pronounced.

Reactions: unIowa

chihuahua man syndrome I see

We’d be better served choosing our candidates via a lottery system.

Every bit as qualified, if not more so, and a whole helluva lot less corrupt.
What was William F. Buckley's jest. I'd rather pick names at random from a phone book etc etc.

Reactions: shank hawk
More video like this may negate one of the few advantages I thought he had over Biden - being more energetic (and though a BS'er, better at speaking to audiences).

Reactions: McLovin32
I am guessing the water deal is bc he is wearing a bullet proof vest of some sort that makes it hard to raise his shoulders. The other video is bc he is fat, old, and standing in the sun.

I am guessing the water deal is bc he is wearing a bullet proof vest of some sort that makes it hard to raise his shoulders. The other video is bc he is fat, old, and standing in the sun.

He should probably stop doing stupid shit to piss off the military then

Physical health? No... it is what it is and it likely won't impact the nation. Perhaps a positive impact if he becomes to ill to work. Its clear he's had something happen. Many people are talking about it. Can't even lift a water glass to his mouth with one hand. Paralysis from stroke? Parkinsons?

Mental health? Absolutely, we should be worried. Combine a further deteriorated mental capacity with his willingness to act unilaterally and his minions unwilling to oppose him, very bad things can happen.

Reactions: 7 Dunks
DisguisedExcellentBooby-size_restricted.gif

Exactly my thoughts. If he croaked sometime between now and November, he'd be getting off easy. I want to see him face getting slaughtered in the election, followed by the numerous legal issues he will have afterwards. It will be tremendous and beautiful.
You really think Trump is going to jail? I’m sorry you are going to be disappointed and you may want to turn off CNN every once in awhile.

Reactions: Speedway1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT