ADVERTISEMENT

What Your Poop Can Tell You About Your Health

If the taste of your poop could tell you if you have cancer, would you eat it?

"Hey bud, go easy on the on the fried foods. This is the third time I've passed through the small intestine today and it's a literal shit-show. Also, eat more of those dippin' dots things, those are fire."

kind of reminds me of that one joke.. why is six afraid of seven? Because seven is black and six is a racist.

hey arnold nicksplat GIF

Reactions: millah_22
The docs/nurses here seem to be anxious for me to drop a load soon, and to not flush it. Just so they can see it.

Piss... don't care at all.

Medical poop fetishes are weird.
Dude, pay attention to your BM's.

CSB - I had a virus, thought it was an ulcer. Upset stomach, diarrhea, vomiting. Bought an drank a bottle of Pepto to settle my stomach. 2 days later my BM's were blacker than a coal mine at midnight. Read up on it as I thought I had an internal bleed. It was the ingredients in the Pepto that turned it black.

Dude, pay attention to your BM's.

CSB - I had a virus, thought it was an ulcer. Upset stomach, diarrhea, vomiting. Bought an drank a bottle of Pepto to settle my stomach. 2 days later my BM's were blacker than a coal mine at midnight. Read up on it as I thought I had an internal bleed. It was the ingredients in the Pepto that turned it black.
you sure? wouldn't it be pink?

Reactions: Moral
What's his new handle? He HAS to be on here still.
I don't remember the whole conversation but I think it was revealed it was an alt along with one of those posters that had a ton of handles. Like it possibly was an NC alt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT