ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Campaign Field Offices

There's a house a block down the street that just hung up a large "Trump 2024 Take America Back" flag from their front porch. They just put it up a couple days ago, and I'm guessing its because the houses around them have small lawn signs for democrat local politicians.

When I drove by the Trump house yesterday, it of course was an old couple that was at least 80 years old or older. So not all hope is lost for Trump!
A house not far from where I live has a few trump signs in the yard one of which says honk for trump. Walk by it almost every day when I walk my dogs and haven't heard one person honk but have seen a few people throw the bird out the window as they drive by.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
I think Harris’s momentum continues to snowball and she wins the election, but the real story, in regard to the looted GOP campaign fund, is how the down stream GOP candidates are affected with Trump taking all of the GOP campaign money for himself and his legal expenses.

I haven’t seen anything recently, but wondering how that will affect the amount of money those candidates need to run an effective campaign, and how the congress and senatorial campaigns are going, with potentially fewer field offices and money. Could we see more of a blue wave than what would otherwise be expected?
Unfortunately, the Senate map is just too brutal for D’s this year. Best they can do is likely 49-51 because Manchin’s seat will flip and Jon Testor and Sherrod Brown are high risk to get flipped.

Hoping the RNC problems trickle down to more statewide stuff because that’s where some real change needs to happen.

Reactions: VodkaSam
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT