ADVERTISEMENT

Sign of Intelligence

So, by your measure, Trump must be the dumbest motherf***er on the planet.
WTF is wrong with everyone. Just because I don't suck off the Dem party, doesn't mean I support Trump. Seriously, y'all need serious help and meds. No one on here can have any sorta of conversation without Trump being brought up. Hell I've seen people post bikini pictures of hot women and somehow Trump is brought up. MOVE THE F ON. Get a life, get meds, see a Shrink, whatever it takes.

Reactions: goldmom
WTF is wrong with everyone. Just because I don't suck off the Dem party, doesn't mean I support Trump. Seriously, y'all need serious help and meds. No one on here can have any sorta of conversation without Trump being brought up. Hell I've seen people post bikini pictures of hot women and somehow Trump is brought up. MOVE THE F ON. Get a life, get meds, see a Shrink, whatever it takes.
Accept the fact that you’re dealing with a group of trolls and DNC simps.

• Love
Reactions: Sharky1203
Accept the fact that you’re dealing with a group of trolls and DNC simps.

I was, literally, a registered Republican until Trump appeared on the scene. I didn't vote for either Trump or Hills and I only voted for Biden because Trump getting another term is the worst thing that would happen to this country.

In no way shape or form is wanting Trump nowhere near the White House = to being a Democratic simp. It's 100% about getting Trump and Trump's out of politics. He and his supporters are the entire problem with the country at the moment. Give me Harris, give me Bernie, give me Mittens, I don't care. Trumpism needs to die. We can't move forward as a country until it does. Until the GOP itself purges Trump and his followers, the goal should be to get them all of of office.

Maybe not, but you "both sides" the s*** out of everything. The problem isn't both sides, the problem is Trump and his followers. Period. There is, currently, no other biggest issue.

Want to debate policy, fine. But supporting anything Trump and the GOP does currently is 100% a non-starter. You want to get nuanced about things, fine, let's go, I'll debate that. But acting like Dems are as bad as Trump/MAGA is about as far off the mark as you can get.

Reactions: wausauhawk
I was, literally, a registered Republican until Trump appeared on the scene. I didn't vote for either Trump or Hills and I only voted for Biden because Trump getting another term is the worst thing that would happen to this country.

In no way shape or form is wanting Trump nowhere near the White House = to being a Democratic simp. It's 100% about getting Trump and Trump's out of politics. He and his supporters are the entire problem with the country at the moment. Give me Harris, give me Bernie, give me Mittens, I don't care. Trumpism needs to die. We can't move forward as a country until it does. Until the GOP itself purges Trump and his followers, the goal should be to get them all of of office.
I’m not voting for Trump and I agree with much of your feelings.
We have two people who have no business running for the single most important job on the planet and as long as certain interests keep us divided and arguing instead of each of us listening and thinking we will end up with poor choices we can’t afford,

Maybe not, but you "both sides" the s*** out of everything. The problem isn't both sides, the problem is Trump and his followers. Period. There is, currently, no other biggest issue.

Want to debate policy, fine. But supporting anything Trump and the GOP does currently is 100% a non-starter. You want to get nuanced about things, fine, let's go, I'll debate that. But acting like Dems are as bad as Trump/MAGA is about as far off the mark as you can get.
I do not support Trump but I do support the tradition of conservatism of pre-Trump ideology.
You think it’s far off the “mark” but you are putting forth your opinion as fact. Passionately held but an opinion nonetheless.
BTW you’re allowed to have that opinion.

I do not support Trump but I do support the tradition of conservatism of pre-Trump ideology.
You think it’s far off the “mark” but you are putting forth your opinion as fact. Passionately held but an opinion nonetheless.
BTW you’re allowed to have that opinion.
If you don’t vote for trump, you are saying you support open borders, run away budget and inflation and destruction of our voting integrity in America. As well as censorship.
Sorry but it is true.

I can't stand either candidate. But I really can't what the Democrats have become. They have abandoned the very people they used to represent. Blue collar workers, farmers and middle class people. Now the call those people fly overs. It's become the party of wealth. Republicans have their issues, but at least they are trying (many times wrong) to relate to the largest base in the voting public.
How have Dems abandoned blur collar workers - Biden has brought back manufacturing jobs, my son's blue collar union job is going great & they've endorsed Harris.
How have they abandoned farmers? Both parties seem to subsidize farming.
How has the GOP helped middle class people - is it the tax cuts for the corporations & 1%? Please explain your position without attacking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT