ADVERTISEMENT

single meet ticket availablility for Minn or Purdue?

jrod65

HR All-American
Jan 21, 2019
As a season ticket holder, I haven't really had a need to purchase single match tickets for some time. However, my daughter has just recently shown interest in going to a meet with me for the 1st time(I have asked her every year if she wants me to get her a season ticket as well and up until today the answer has always been no) While I am both surprised and excited that she wants to go, it of course has to be the year that tickets are sold out for every meet....

I just checked the ticket office through the University and it shows that there are no single session tickets available for either meet and directs me to Stubhub. Is this my only option at this point? If so, what is a reasonable price that I should pay?

Any chance there is someone on HR that has a ticket or 2 available for purchase for either of the Minn or Purdue meets? I would prefer 2 together, however my season ticket is a group of three seats and my parents use the other two, so if I am only able to secure 1 we could make it work.

@The cow catcher,

Thanks for hooking me up with the tickets! I was impressed that you requested only face value. I was even more impressed that you didn't want the money yourself, but asked for the payment to go to the HWC. Donation has been made, plus a little extra(wish it could be more, but Holiday season is not kind to the bank account...) Go Hawks

Dear jrod,
This is a receipt for your gracious donation to Hawkeye Wrestling Club.
Thank you for your donation. This will serve as your 501C3 receipt.
Organization: Hawkeye Wrestling Club
Campaign: Hawkeye Wrestling Club - One Time Donations
Donor Name: jrod
Amount: $41.72
Donation Interval: One-time
Receipt #: 18582224
Donated At: 12/27/21 16:22:51 CST
Payment Method: XXXXXXXX
Donor Address:
XXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXX