ADVERTISEMENT

Skip Bayless felt supporting Caitlin Clark incited racial division, saying she was a 'right-wing symbol'

img GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Ree4
There are a lot of racist white supremacist types that creepily tried to rope in CC as an ally to their cause, white knighting for her for any criticism leveled at her online. CC to her credit stays far away from such matters and has recently showed her political cards for all to see, which will no longer endear her to those fringe racist scumbags.

Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
MAGAs definitely tried to latch on to her. Now they don’t have to pretend that they watch sports. People like @NorthernHawkeye & @Phenomenally Frantastic will no longer talk about her because she’s dead to them. And that’s better for the basketball world.

You have me confused with someone else. I've called out the good, the bad and the ugly. I'm not a CC homer like many on here, having called out her record setting turnover pace but I've repeatedly praised and defended her throughout her career.

I'm the most balanced poster on here when it comes to this.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
In Northern’s defense, he was kind of a dick about her turnovers even before he knew she supports Kamala.

There are a lot of racist white supremacist types that creepily tried to rope in CC as an ally to their cause, white knighting for her for any criticism leveled at her online. CC to her credit stays far away from such matters and has recently showed her political cards for all to see, which will no longer endear her to those fringe racist scumbags.
I’d love to see some examples of this. Please post some links to racist white supremacists creepily trying to rope in CC as an ally by white knighting for her online.

Take Caitln's name out of your damn mouth.
Don't pollute my memories of her career at Iowa with your pathetic attempt to normalize politicians who run on racism, and the turds that come out from under rocks to support racism
Will Smith Slap GIF by Xavier Degraux

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT