ADVERTISEMENT

Sun Star DiJonai Carrington Shades Caitlin Clark With Blunt Message

You are projecting that certain attitudes couldn't possibly be seen as demeaning to the minority. CC is a great talent that is for sure. But you refuse to look at things from the non white Iowa world.
Really amazes me that some people can’t move on from race. Most of us in urban America did long ago. Greatness is now colorblind, and always admired by the “haves” in this country.

You are projecting that certain attitudes couldn't possibly be seen as demeaning to the minority. CC is a great talent that is for sure. But you refuse to look at things from the non white Iowa world.
What specific attitudes could possibly be seen as demeaning that CC has expressed. She is a class act

Wash rinse repeat. you can only change you and the way we are heading isn't working. You are in the majority, so you make the rules but the minority isn't going to follow. Also not everything normal for whites isn't non racist. Be a part of understanding or just let it go on. Maybe in 200 years.
Is this like the Smithsonian exhibit on whiteness? Punctuality, hard work, nuclear family? Tell me what normal thing the average white person values that is racist

• Love
Reactions: HunkDronkey
Is this like the Smithsonian exhibit on whiteness? Punctuality, hard work, nuclear family? Tell me what normal thing the average white person values that is racist
If blacks woukd only act white. Stand for the anthem. Stop committing crimes. Just work hsrdvand stay out of trouble. Just obey police. I worked hard for what I have and no specisl treatments go me there. See blacks sold blacks

But you cant give compassion as you basically dont try and understand.

Wadley is just a trouble maker.

No amount of callng it woke is going to influence blacks as a group.

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
I donno, I think she's really pretty.
licensed-image

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT