ADVERTISEMENT

Sun Star DiJonai Carrington Shades Caitlin Clark With Blunt Message

It’s all noise. Who gives a ****. Give credit to Clark for trying to stay above the nonsense. The rest of these ticks have a mortgage to pay and are desperate to make something out of nothing.

I'm amazed this shit will go on endlessly. Here's a tip tip. In other states, no one gives 2 shits about Cc except in Iowa and Indiana. I was in California for ten days and did not hear her name once.
It reflects on the state I suppose. What else can the rubes talk about?

I'm amazed this shit will go on endlessly. Here's a tip tip. In other states, no one gives 2 shits about Cc except in Iowa and Indiana. I was in California for ten days and did not hear her name once.

I've heard caitlin mentioned in MANY states. What are you even talking about?????

They are all getting their 5 minutes of attention from attacking CC. I kinda wish she would walk away from the game and let the WNBA fade back into obscurity.

Reactions: seminoleed

What are you talking about you dumb ****ing clown. This is national news. Been talked about here in Colorado. You are such a clown.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawked and GOHOX69
And you are a flip flopping piece of shit fraud. Even in this thread. You are a misogynist racist twerp. Good job turd.
High praise coming from you. You do realize, as do the others on this thread, think you're an imbecile, right?

High praise coming from you. You do realize, as do the others on this thread, think you're an imbecile, right?

Haha…. You dumb ****ing turd. You think I give a shit what anyone on this board thinks? Oh wait. Now it is so obvious why you lie and flip flop so much. You actually care what people on an anonymous message board think about you. You and all your bull shit degrees. My ass you fraud.

In this very thread you show empathy for Caitlin one minute then come back with a completely random pointless post throwing shade at Iowans and Caitlin’s fans. For what? What was the point of that post?

You are a miserable human. Anyone that believes your nonsense is the imbecile. I actually feel sorry for you.

Haha…. You dumb ****ing turd. You think I give a shit what anyone on this board thinks? Oh wait. Now it is so obvious why you lie and flip flop so much. You actually care what people on an anonymous message board think about you. You and all your bull shit degrees. My ass you fraud.

In this very thread you show empathy for Caitlin one minute then come back with a completely random pointless post throwing shade at Iowans and Caitlin’s fans. For what? What was the point of that post?

You are a miserable human. Anyone that believes your nonsense is the imbecile. I actually feel sorry for you.
Aww, the obsessed freak is back. Does Clark know you exist fk face? Ya dig?

Look at this goober white knighting for Joe. Comical. Can’t wait for you to sick burn Joe next time he calls someone Cletus. I mean, you do realize that is joes go to, right?

No you dumb ****ing clown.

And yours is full of bull shit. Fraud.

And you are a flip flopping piece of shit fraud. Even in this thread. You are a misogynist racist twerp. Good job turd.

Tell me you're an angry drunk without telling me you're an angry drunk. Geez.

Are you serious Clark? You don't think everyone would be watching the greatest scorer of all time if she was black? Ffs. Ever heard of Serena Williams? Tiger Woods?
YEs. Get over it. Its also about sexuality. In addition any black player that supports her gets trouble as well. League = 2/3 black and 1/3 gay.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Have to see it to understand it. You dont care.

The world would be so much better if blacks acted white right?
Jesus Christ do you project much?

I get it because you watched a six hour mini series you are now qualified to “see through the lens of a black person.” Do you know how dumb that sounds?

And, what does “acting white” look like? Please let me the board know. Maybe give an example.

Lots of basketball fans within the Brahmin class in California?

You are ridiculous.

Jesus Christ do you project much?

I get it because you watched a six hour mini series you are now qualified to “see through the lens of a black person.” Do you know how dumb that sounds?

And, what does “acting white” look like? Please let me the board know. Maybe give an example.
Do u read or think much nor am I Jesus. What you dont get is that you are projecting your white world on a league that is 2/3 black. The world as it is isnt going to change because of you being mad or uncomfortable. The CC situation is a real world situation that you cant paint white.

If you want some insight I suggest you take a look. If you dont you dont and nothing changes. You can only change you.

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
She's really weird looking. I'm pretty sure her mother was a praying mantis.

c15WqYnE_400x400.jpg
I donno, I think she's really pretty.

Last edited:
Reactions: goldmom
Do u read or think much nor am I Jesus. What you dont get is that you are projecting your white world on a league that is 2/3 black. The world as it is isnt going to change because of you being mad or uncomfortable. The CC situation is a real world situation that you cant paint white.

If you want some insight I suggest you take a look. If you dont you dont and nothing changes. You can only change you.

What am I projecting? That I like Caitlin Clark? I think she’s a great player. Is that too white for you?

Not every law, class, rule, social norm is racist. Abide, assimilate, value work and education.
Wash rinse repeat. you can only change you and the way we are heading isn't working. You are in the majority, so you make the rules but the minority isn't going to follow. Also not everything normal for whites isn't non racist. Be a part of understanding or just let it go on. Maybe in 200 years.

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT