ADVERTISEMENT

Sleepy Joe and the Hoe

Truth hurts sometimes snowflakes. I'm sure good ole Heidi has complained numerous times about rap songs calling women hoes. Fake outrage crew!

Reactions: Speedway1
but you are a 160 pound punk that attends antifa meetings

200.gif

Truth hurts sometimes snowflakes. I'm sure good ole Heidi has complained numerous times about rap songs calling women hoes. Fake outrage crew!

I would prefer that rappers not put things like that in their songs, but music is personal and an opportunity for free expression. If you do not like it, then do not listen to it.

This is not the same as someone putting a sign up in their yard for public consumption. I would equate it to someone listening to rap music In a public place as it may not be socially acceptable. I imagine Heidi and others (myself included) might complain in this situation, particularly if young people are present.

I would prefer that rappers not put things like that in their songs, but music is personal and an opportunity for free expression. If you do not like it, then do not listen to it.

This is not the same as someone putting a sign up in their yard for public consumption. I would equate it to someone listening to rap music In a public place as it may not be socially acceptable. I imagine Heidi and others (myself included) might complain in this situation, particularly if young people are present.

Unfortunately for you putting a sign up in my yard or your yard is free expression. Same as if I played rap music at my house or in my car (provided noise level was appropriate). You can complain all you want, but I would tell you to shove it.

Usual suspects in this thread with f your feelings responses are the same ones who clutch their pearls when people call a cop a pig.

Reactions: Rudolph
Unfortunately for you putting a sign up in my yard or your yard is free expression. Same as if I played rap music at my house or in my car (provided noise level was appropriate). You can complain all you want, but I would tell you to shove it.

I do not agree that you can put up whatever you want in your yard as the police will be coming to visit you if you post something lewd. I was not specifically commenting on the sign in question, though I do think it is in poor taste. That being said, do you consider writing a song to be similar to putting a sign up in your yard? That is what I was debating.

Trump is declining fast let’s call Joe “sleepy”

Melania was a golden shower hooker let’s call Kamala “Hoe”

Our rural redneck uneducated Busch Light garage drinking idiot supporters will think this is really funny!

I do not agree that you can put up whatever you want in your yard as the police will be coming to visit you if you post something lewd. I was not specifically commenting on the sign in question, though I do think it is in poor taste. That being said, do you consider writing a song to be similar to putting a sign up in your yard? That is what I was debating.

I do. I wonder why you think it's different as it relates to first amendment. One is written language versus one that is spoken. They are still words. I didn't see you complaining about all the spray painting on public property from BLM and Antifa putting up F*ck 12 and all the other niceties on the side of building and monuments. Many of that still hasn't been taken down. I would think if you have an outrage on lewd speech in public, you should start there versus this example. Just an opinion.

I do. I wonder why you think it's different as it relates to first amendment. One is written language versus one that is spoken. They are still words. I didn't see you complaining about all the spray painting on public property from BLM and Antifa putting up F*ck 12 and all the other niceties on the side of building and monuments. Many of that still hasn't been taken down. I would think if you have an outrage on lewd speech in public, you should start there versus this example. Just an opinion.

I believe that they are different in that I do not have to listen to those songs if I chose. I would not have that same option if my neighbor decided to put up a lewd sign in his yard. I did say that I was not putting this sign in that same category, but I believe that there is a difference between the two.

I do not agree with those spray painting buildings as well. I just do not see that graffiti in the town that I live and that was not part of the original discussion.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I believe that they are different in that I do not have to listen to those songs if I chose. I would not have that same option if my neighbor decided to put up a lewd sign in his yard. I did say that I was not putting this sign in that same category, but I believe that there is a difference between the two.

I do not agree with those spray painting buildings as well. I just do not see that graffiti in the town that I live and that was not part of the original discussion.

Guess it would be illegal in your eyes to wear Big Johnson tshirts too. Your thinking isn't free speech, sorry.

Last edited:
Saw a few classy trump signs today. "Joe and the hoe" was one of them.

Trump 2020
Because f¿ck your feelings

Trump 2020
Making Liberals cry again.

Trump 2020
Enough with the bullshit (lol-IRONY)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT