ADVERTISEMENT

Sneeze farts.

lucas80

HB King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
When you are overtaken by this combo you can only dramatically over emphasize the sneeze, right? That’s your best hope of your co-workers noticing the fart, right?
Any other options that HORT has gone with would be appreciated.

Delhi Belly Sneezing GIF

I worked for a summer during college at a body shop. A couple came in for an estimate and I stood near the woman while the shop manager and painter assessed the damage for an estimate with her husband. While we were standing there, she sneezed and let out a nice fart with it. I remember feeling her embarrassed eyes glance at me. Of course I found it funny, but I stood stone faced and acted like it didn't happen. That's all I have to add here.

Reactions: OutbackBowl2017
I worked for a summer during college at a body shop. A couple came in for an estimate and I stood near the woman while the shop manager and painter assessed the damage for an estimate with her husband. While we were standing there, she sneezed and let out a nice fart with it. I remember feeling her embarrassed eyes glance at me. Of course I found it funny, but I stood stone faced and acted like it didn't happen. That's all I have to add here.
You are a stronger man than I am, sir.

• Haha
Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT