ADVERTISEMENT

snow coming

7_day_web.jpg

I hope my bride has been taking care of her back! Tomorrow morning sounds like the first run of the New Year! :mad:
This must be more proof of global warming. The end is ne
I hope my bride has been taking care of her back! Tomorrow morning sounds like the first run of the New Year! :mad:
This must be more proof of global warming
The must be near.

Well I got everything ready today

snow blower started with fresh gas, packed away the patio furniture, brought the garden hoses into the garage, topped off the window spray and put the ice scrappers and snow brushes in the vehicles.

bring in on Mother Nature!

snow blower started with fresh gas, packed away the patio furniture, brought the garden hoses into the garage, topped off the window spray and put the ice scrappers and snow brushes in the vehicles.

In Florida, we have a similar drill for hurricanes. Maybe once a year at best.

How often do you have to do all that shit?

Reactions: pepsicock

you don't make your soccer team shovel your drive?

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Well, this is BS. I'm off tomorrow, and Mrs. Lucas just asked if I could drive her to work because it would be easier for her to walk to Carver from UIHC for the DePaul game. Get up on a paid holiday to drive across town in several inches of snow just because the buses will be shut down. :mad:

Trust but verify, I checked the city's webpage, and the buses will run as normal tomorrow. As I told Mrs. Lucas that she could ride the bus to work, and I could sleep in, our oldest daughter tried to guilt me into getting out of bed to driver her to City.
I declined that opportunity. Walking in the snow builds character. Of course, it's ICCSD, so anything above 1/4 inch of snow will mean a late start, or cancellation.

Trust but verify, I checked the city's webpage, and the buses will run as normal tomorrow. As I told Mrs. Lucas that she could ride the bus to work, and I could sleep in, our oldest daughter tried to guilt me into getting out of bed to driver her to City.
I declined that opportunity. Walking in the snow builds character. Of course, it's ICCSD, so anything above 1/4 inch of snow will mean a late start, or cancellation.

LOL, you're telling your wife to ride the bus????

It's going to be a looooong winter on the couch for you....

Be sure to let us know how this worked out for you!

West Des Moines schools are delayed two hours for maybe two inches of snow. Mr. Birch and I have the day off so I'm happy it wasn't cancelled. Parenting is not on my to do list today.

Heck yeah it builds character as this was our walk back in the day.

2641c24f0c06bbd2f2ca07ae37d48cfd--sarcasm-places.jpg

I got 6" on my deck here near Kirkwood in CR. Still snowing lightly.

No school today, "professional day". I get to fire up my snowblowers this morning, woo hoo!

I just rolled out of bed. The wife isn't here, so I guess she made it to work on her own. The daughter is pissed at me and huffed off when I declined to take her to school because I am thinking about going to the gym.
It will be in the low 40s at the end of the week, so the snow will take care of itself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT