ADVERTISEMENT

So did they catch the “shooter?”

They're dead according to ABC. Trump is a POS, but doesn't deserve to be shot at. This country is so f'ing divided and my guess this will only add to that
Trump is a POS and his ugly, threatening speeches can sure draw about any kind of unhinged person, left, right or middle to get so fed up they try something like this. There are even some powerful rich people on the right who might not want the Dumpster's chaos again

The what aboutism is unbelievable in this thread. No person on either side should justify or accept what has transpired in the last 12 hours.

And I am not.

I am simply pointing out that GOP frontrunners have been calling for political violence against liberals for years on end, now.
And when that gets pointed out, the response is "they don't really mean that".

They mean it.

• Haha
Reactions: HueyGay
Hey clown, the far left democrats have been saying it towards republicans for YEARS.
Oh? Give me two examples. And they better be good ones. Like a Democratic President telling supporters he’d pay their legal bills if they beat someone up. Or telling cops to be extra rough with perps. Show us all these high profile democrats being in the same ballpark as your earless piece of shit.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Oh? Give me two examples. And they better be good ones. Like a Democratic President telling supporters he’d pay their legal bills if they beat someone up. Or telling cops to be extra rough with perps. Show us all these high profile democrats being in the same ballpark as your earless piece of shit.
Your guy Biden beat Medicare to death. Does that count?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT