ADVERTISEMENT

So, I Pissed Off a Hooker This Weekend...

The sad thing its not only women. I had a roommate who was banging this older chick when we were college. He met her at a bar and they started their "quiet relationship". She would call him and they would meet somewhere. Most of the time she would park a block or so away and come to our house and they would go straight to his room. She worked at some company and made good coin. She bought him a lot of crap when they were messing around.

The sad thing its not only women. I had a roommate who was banging this older chick when we were college. He met her at a bar and they started their "quiet relationship". She would call him and they would meet somewhere. Most of the time she would park a block or so away and come to our house and they would go straight to his room. She worked at some company and made good coin. She bought him a lot of crap when they were messing around.

What's sad about that?

That's kinda different though. I doubt your roommate was depending on her to financially support him while he doesn't do anything with his life. That actually sounds pretty awesome.

That's kinda different though. I doubt your roommate was depending on her to financially support him while he doesn't do anything with his life. That actually sounds pretty awesome.

True he wasn't. But damn she bought him all sorts of new crap. I will never forget we were all hanging out and he mentioned he wanted an Xbox or Playstation and the next day she gave him one. It was pretty funny, we all joked about him trying to get a car out of her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT