ADVERTISEMENT

So the dilbert comic dude is a racist

I have to say, this is pretty much the first time I've ever heard anyone of any type of mainstream fame say anything like this out loud, pre-meditated. It's only going to get worse for him for sure.

He's obviously been a top secret racist for a while. In listening to that, this has to have been brought on by something very triggering for him. By the sounds of it, he did something he believes was helpful to someone black or the community and he didn't get appreciated for it the way he thought he should have. Throw on top of that the constant stream of black on white Twitter violence that for some reason seems to be in everyone's feed, without asking for it, and now some random poll he read...and he snapped.

Dude is a nut, it seems.

I could have told you this decades ago based on his portrayal of Indian characters in his cartoons.

Reactions: torbee
6bc6eae08ba1013be461005056a9545d

Funny Chapo segment (apologies for posting Chapo) where they react to profile of Scott Adams:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
From the FoxNews link Wiki cited:

"It was part of a larger overhaul, I believe, of comics, but why they decided what was in and what was out, that's not known to anybody except them, I guess," he told Fox News.

Adams noted that other comic strips were also permanently canceled but the decisions on which ones to get rid of were made individually."

Reactions: lucas80
From the FoxNews link Wiki cited:

"It was part of a larger overhaul, I believe, of comics, but why they decided what was in and what was out, that's not known to anybody except them, I guess," he told Fox News.

Adams noted that other comic strips were also permanently canceled but the decisions on which ones to get rid of were made individually."

Well Marmaduke was being racist as well

Reactions: BelemNole
The lefties have been trying to cancel him for some time now. He's either pushing back or breaking under the pressure.
Yeah, the people calling him a racist are definitely the cause of his racism 😂😂

That’s dumb even for you and that’s a ridiculously low bar.

And Holy Christ, Trad, the man said that white people should segregate from black people because black people will beat them up. Why would you defend this tripe?

Reactions: Tom Paris
You guys are ignorant, in the classical sense. Have you not seen the push for separate graduation ceremonies, separate dormitories, separate study areas, etc. by black student caucuses in almost every major university in the country? Why is it OK for blacks to call for "separate but equal" circumstances, but the first time a white guy says it, he's RACIST!!!!!!??????

Now go ahead and crucify me, but I"m telling the truth. Jesus f@#$ing Christ, it's getting out of hand and he finally tells "his" truth and he's now going to be cancelled. I say good for him for exercising his 1st Amendment rights.

You guys are ignorant, in the classical sense. Have you not seen the push for separate graduation ceremonies, separate dormitories, separate study areas, etc. by black student caucuses in almost every major university in the country? Why is it OK for blacks to call for "separate but equal" circumstances, but the first time a white guy says it, he's RACIST!!!!!!??????

Now go ahead and crucify me, but I"m telling the truth. Jesus f@#$ing Christ, it's getting out of hand and he finally tells "his" truth and he's now going to be cancelled. I say good for him for exercising his 1st Amendment rights.
I don’t think it’s OK for that other shit either.

Yes. He tells the truth that he hates black people and he’s probably gonna get cancelled. Fvck around and find out and all that jazz.

Man, being his publicist must suck donkey balls. I doubt it's the worst job in America, but it deserves honorable mention.

Why would anyone be surprised at your racist rant? It is literally BAU.

It’s impressive that someone can come in and make take dumber than trads - but you’re just the guy to do it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT