ADVERTISEMENT

So the dilbert comic dude is a racist

You guys are ignorant, in the classical sense. Have you not seen the push for separate graduation ceremonies, separate dormitories, separate study areas, etc. by black student caucuses in almost every major university in the country? Why is it OK for blacks to call for "separate but equal" circumstances, but the first time a white guy says it, he's RACIST!!!!!!??????

Now go ahead and crucify me, but I"m telling the truth. Jesus f@#$ing Christ, it's getting out of hand and he finally tells "his" truth and he's now going to be cancelled. I say good for him for exercising his 1st Amendment rights.
Got drunk a little early tonight and the grievances started flowing, eh?
Can you name off some schools where all of this is happening at?

You guys are ignorant, in the classical sense. Have you not seen the push for separate graduation ceremonies, separate dormitories, separate study areas, etc. by black student caucuses in almost every major university in the country? Why is it OK for blacks to call for "separate but equal" circumstances, but the first time a white guy says it, he's RACIST!!!!!!??????

Now go ahead and crucify me, but I"m telling the truth. Jesus f@#$ing Christ, it's getting out of hand and he finally tells "his" truth and he's now going to be cancelled. I say good for him for exercising his 1st Amendment rights.
How’s life taking orders at Chik FIL A working out for you?

I have often wondered how obvious certain shit is.

This thread solves that dilemma. Apparently not as obvious as one would think.

You're an idiot.

I was under the impression that all white people are inherently racist and should be filled to the brim with white guilt.
That's because you listen only to other white conservatives mainly and pay attention to nobody else ever if you can help it. That's what they keep telling themselves so they're always the real victim no matter what

musk-to-dilbert-guy-please-run-for-senate-v0-xvgsrkkgplea1.jpg
Republicans backpedaling to justify voting for another racist in this thread, in 3…2…
And Musk shows again why many people don’t care for him.

That’s not what the random poll said. But don’t let that stop your grand-wizarding victimhood
Ah the accusation of being a grand wizard. Such a go to for people like you....thank you for demonstrating exactly how to silnce dissent. It is what the poll said like it or not.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
I took a poll and found you to be a victim-y racist. Like it or not . It’s what it said
Doubling down on calling people racist. Good for you. You are exactly the white guy Malcom X detested. The absolute worst

This shouldn’t be complicated, if you hate other people because of their race, you are a racist. I hate everyone equally therefore not a racist.

Reactions: hawkedoff
This just got glossed over
From the FoxNews link Wiki cited:

"It was part of a larger overhaul, I believe, of comics, but why they decided what was in and what was out, that's not known to anybody except them, I guess," he told Fox News.

Adams noted that other comic strips were also permanently canceled but the decisions on which ones to get rid of were made individually."

This shouldn’t be complicated, if you hate other people because of their race, you are a racist. I hate everyone equally therefore not a racist.

Two people are floating down river toward a cliff and you have one rescue buoy to throw to one of them. Do you choose:
1. Steve Bartman
2. Kanye West

Just so we’re clear it’s perfectly fine for you to call people racist - but when others use that word it’s so cliche?
You are a racist. You are the liberal whitey that Malcom X warned his people about. Look at you for real. Pathetic

You use the word racist as a club to silence and signal your virtue. It is all about you and it a sad display of ignorance and dishonesty all rolled into one small minded package.

You are a racist. You are the liberal whitey that Malcom X warned his people about. Look at you for real. Pathetic

You use the word racist as a club to silence and signal your virtue. It is all about you and it a sad display of ignorance and dishonesty all rolled into one small minded package.

so exactly what Scott Adams did?

Came in here expecting everyone to be disparaging this giant douche for being an obvious racist, but I guess that's too much to expect from low life MAGAs. Jesus fvcking Christ.
Hawkedoff is one of the most obvious and consistent racists on this forum, but gets bigly mad when everyone points out the obvious. Never fails to amuse.

Oh my. Words escape me at the moment. How did you think this was a good idea to post this drivel? Your victimhood is pathetic.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
What is the non-classical sense of "ignorant" implied by the jail guy? Even in dumb-dumb PragerU GED land? What type of ignorance was @IMCC965 contrasting us guys with? This is bugging me

Everyone needs to be easy on Trad …he may lose the only material he is capable of reading because of all of this.

I remember when Beetle Bailey was controversial because Miss Buxley exposed her navel.

Ahhhh, such different times.

This is WAY beyond that. This is flat out racism.

Ah the accusation of being a grand wizard. Such a go to for people like you....thank you for demonstrating exactly how to silnce dissent. It is what the poll said like it or not.
Do you condone what Scott Adams said? Do you think the outlets are right for dropping his comic strip?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT