ADVERTISEMENT

So was there anyone on Michigans staff that wasn’t cheating?

just mark iowa down as 2021 and 2023 b1g champs. michigan can keep 2023 natty though for
beating bama. this would mean that 25 years from now iowa will be talked about as the unofficial 2023 national champion
:)

The interesting part to me is where it mentions moore could be considered a repeat offender. Will be curious what happens to him if the story/investigation pans out.

Jimbo knew when to bolt, lol.
Stalions may have "Seriously undermined or threatened the Integrity of the NCAA collegiate model." What a joke of a statement. They have no integrity. Apparently either does Mecheatagain's coaching staff.

Reactions: Scott559
The interesting part to me is where it mentions moore could be considered a repeat offender. Will be curious what happens to him if the story/investigation pans out.

Jimbo knew when to bolt, lol.

Yeah the repeat offender in a short period of time along with trying to hinder the investigation seems like something that deserves him getting hammered.

Reactions: Slappy Pappy

So was there anyone on Michigans staff that wasn’t cheating?​

The answer is no. They cheated, the NCAA knows they cheated, the University knows they cheated and nothing will happen as Jimmy swaggers off the LA

Reactions: pink shizzle
I'm sure it's just a coincidence that all the assistant coaches were cheating. They did all of this without the knowledge or approval of the head coach. Sounds reasonable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT