ADVERTISEMENT

So who won the debate?

Dems will think they won. Kamala stuck to her far left talking points which hardcore dems will love.

Trump made some good points, but missed some opportunities as well.

Overall, I think kamala came in with very low expectations and I think she exceeded those. Trump was composed but defensive at times.

Kamala put on an act to be sincere, but I don't think it hit the mark. She still supports an extreme left agenda despite how she wants to spin it.

I don't think kamala convinced may moderates to vote for her and Trump did enough to keep his voters.

Overall it was a wash.

Dems will think they won. Kamala stuck to her far left talking points which hardcore dems will love.

Overall, I think kamala came in with very low expectations and I think she exceeded those. Trump was composed but defensive at times.

Kamala put on an act to be sincere, but I don't think it hit the mark. She still supports an extreme left agenda despite how she wants to spin it.

I don't think kamala convinced may moderates to vote for her and Trump did enough to keep his voters.

Overall it was a wash.
You seem like an honest, persuadable moderate. Thanks for your insight.

Overall it was a wash.
No idea what you were watching.

I am on vacation in Hawaii so I didn’t waste any time watching that shit show.
Well, here's a scene from Trump HDQTRs tonight.

tenor.gif

Reactions: BelemNole and Torg

Overall it was a wash.
LMAO, this is a massive cope post. Imagine thinking Kamala working on a bipartisan border security bill, or wanting families to choose the life of the mother over a fetus, or not wanting the government monitoring healthcare decisions with our doctor is extremist while the “Haitian workers are abducting and eating pets” guy is the voice of reason. 🤣

Reactions: BelemNole and Torg
Dems can only link x posts. They don't have any original thoughts. You all suck.

No, we’re showing that even the most right conservatives by and large think Harris won the debate.

Trump refused to answer if he would sign a nationwide ban - strike 1

Nine years in, he said he only has concepts of a health care plan - to replace a plan that 50 million Americans are on - strike 2

He talked about killing and eating cats - strike 3

When asked to name a world leader he went with Orban - strike 4.

And Taylor Swift endorsed Harris - in part because Trump created an AI Swift meme endorsing him - strike 5.

If you can’t see this as a bad night for Trump, that’s on you.

LMAO, this is a massive cope post. Imagine thinking Kamala working on a bipartisan border security bill, or wanting families to choose the life of the mother over a fetus, or not wanting the government monitoring healthcare decisions with our doctor is extremist while the “Haitian workers are abducting and eating pets” guy is the voice of reason. 🤣
You girl wants to codify 1.5+million illegals coming into the country illegally but legally every year.

Your girl acts like aborting a baby is equivalent to throwing out a piece of trash. It should be somewhat inconvenient to kill an unborn baby.

Your girl supports open boarders for people who will be using our tax dollars to support them. They are a huge expense to tax payers and will increase our national debt and decrease national security.

Your girl supports sterilizing and mutilating children. You cant take the high ground when your candidate supports this stance.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
You girl wants to codify 1.5+million illegals coming into the country illegally but legally every year.

Your girl acts like aborting a baby is equivalent to throwing out a piece of trash. It should be somewhat inconvenient to kill an unborn baby.

Your girl supports open boarders for people who will be using our tax dollars to support them. They are a huge expense to tax payers and will increase our national debt and decrease national security.

Your girl supports sterilizing and mutilating children. You cant take the high ground when your candidate supports this stance.
Just curious, but, who is your girl?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT