ADVERTISEMENT

Soccer Fans - Christian Pulisic

If he and McKennie and Weah all stay healthy keep progressing as top players in top Serie A teams, 2024 Copa America and the 2026 World Cup start to look very interesting for the US.
I sure hope so. As a Chelsea guy I was so excited to have him. I hope he becomes what he can for the USMNT

Crap forgot about that match and we drew 1-1 too. Sounds like it was a much better performance than against Columbia.
Much better. We were shaky at times, but so was Brazil. It was a up tempo game... and at one point late in the second as the US was about to counter a Brazil player grabbed Turner to commit a foul for a free kick to slow down the pace of play and give them a chance to catch their breath and get back. Turner smiled. I've never seen Brazil do this before... ever. Our back line is still inconsistent, but this team has talent. I just think they are far too inconsistent to be a real threat.

Much better. We were shaky at times, but so was Brazil. It was a up tempo game... and at one point late in the second as the US was about to counter a Brazil player grabbed Turner to commit a foul for a free kick to slow down the pace of play and give them a chance to catch their breath and get back. Turner smiled. I've never seen Brazil do this before... ever. Our back line is still inconsistent, but this team has talent. I just think they are far too inconsistent to be a real threat.
I'm just glad to see that we're finally gonna win the World Cup!

• Haha
Reactions: B1GDeal
I was happy to see a number of kids wearing Pulisic AC MIlan jerseys when I was traveling Italy the last couple of weeks.

They’re about to kick off on CBS vs Parma, the team owned by the Krause family of Des Moines (sponsors of Hawkeye athletics and owners of the Des Moines Menace).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT