ADVERTISEMENT

Social Studies class in the year 2058.

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
So let me get this straight, Mrs. Johnson.

One of them had 91 indictments against him and the other one had it documented by his own Department of Justice that he was too old, feeble and senile to know what he was doing when he took classified documents home, and they STILL went forward with the election? GTFO here.

I can’t fathom how people can willfully vote for either candidate. I don’t understand how people (myself included) keep participating in a system that produces these two duds as our choices. It’s mind bottling.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
I can’t fathom how people can willfully vote for either candidate. I don’t understand how people (myself included) keep participating in a system that produces these two duds as our choices. It’s mind bottling.
I find it astonishing that these are our choices. And yet I will absolutely vote for a senile Joe Biden, if those are my choices, to keep Trump out of office.

It’s a f*cking travesty, but that is what our politics have become.

Well this is our fault. Our nation is full of total morons that don't do anything other than listen to what the parties want them to. I am sure there are better candidates out there but we don't actually let the citizens do a good job of getting to pick our candidates. The Republicans (surface level only) get more on stage but they get shot down quickly or don't get to speak.

Reactions: bhawk24bob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT