ADVERTISEMENT

Soldier Salute Session II Thread

There is a drop down after you click on current bouts to change it to Session 2. It defaults to Session 1 so if you don’t change it you won’t see any matches.

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
I swear I’m not technically illiterate but how did you get this to sort by bout number? I can only get it to sort by time which is a real pain in the ass and guesswork.

I was there earlier and it was much easier. Also, track (my usual go to) is blank when I pull up mat assignments.

I swear I’m not technically illiterate but how did you get this to sort by bout number? I can only get it to sort by time which is a real pain in the ass and guesswork.

I was there earlier and it was much easier. Also, track (my usual go to) is blank when I pull up mat assignments.
You should see "current bouts" toward the top. click on that

I click on brackets and then current bouts and then it shows each mat with the current bout and the next two or three after.

Martinson starts on bottom and escapes quickly. 1-0. Second period ends. Fenton takes down

Btw i will say that I enjoyed my experience attending today. For anyone that is hesitant about going I would recommend it. Lots of great wrestling and people to talk to. Talked to a couple of dads that were very enthused. Wasn’t a bad seat in the house. I will be back tomorrow if anyone wants to say hi.

Will Carano won't see much varsity time. He puts himself in way too many bad positions.

Fenton out quickly. 1-1. Fenton shoots and Martinson with a reattack. Finishes the TD. 4-1. Rides out the last 25 seconds and wins.

It’s not you. It’s a horrible website to use.

I think it’s a great interface and works well. What it’s missing is live updates which is a huge miss and makes Track and Flo far superior.

Will Carano won't see much varsity time. He puts himself in way too many bad positions.

Thanks. We all expected him to be a multiple time champ prior to reading this.

Riggins up on mat 2. Quick TD and he’s up 3-0 against Thiry from SDSU. Riggins working on a tilt but can’t get him over. Looked away for a minute and Riggins is up 13-1 and then I believe gets the fall.

Reactions: nwhawkincr
I think it’s a great interface and works well. What it’s missing is live updates which is a huge miss and makes Track and Flo far superior.

Thanks. We all expected him to be a multiple time champ prior to reading this.
Kinda missed the point of my post.

Looks like they are waiting for all consi’s to finish this round before starting the quarters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT