ADVERTISEMENT

Some cold, hard truths about the state of the State of Iowa . . .

Oh my! Between you and hitman's testosterone this thread is probably turning straight up THIS for @Wendy79 @3boysmom etc...

hot-ready.gif
As if I would want anything to do with those fat liberal sows.

I’m a hell of a lot tougher than you’ll ever be.
You sure are big guy. It’s because you drink ovaltine in your milk and finish all of your veggies at dinner.

Ovaltine makes milk work harder by providing a good source of 12 vitamins and minerals in every serving, including 40% of the recommended daily value of Calcium when Ovaltine is mixed with a 8 ounce cup of milk.

Ovaltine, delivering great taste with no artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners!

• Haha
Reactions: Ree4 and torbee
You sure are big guy. It’s because you drink ovaltine in your milk and finish all of your veggies at dinner.

Ovaltine makes milk work harder by providing a good source of 12 vitamins and minerals in every serving, including 40% of the recommended daily value of Calcium when Ovaltine is mixed with a 8 ounce cup of milk.

Ovaltine, delivering great taste with no artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners!
Maybe you should try drinking ovaltine instead of semen.

• Haha
Reactions: vonviener
Author compared medium income, but not cost of living. I’m pretty certain the cost of living in Iowa is lower than in Minnesota and Illinois.

here wasn't a day last year where you could smell anything from ames to the iowa lakes, I travel all over this state, that was a bullshit statement.

That is some serious bullshit. I live in Ames and you can even smell it here on certain days (no it is not the coeds, they have a different smell)

Author compared medium income, but not cost of living. I’m pretty certain the cost of living in Iowa is lower than in Minnesota and Illinois.

Cost of living is pretty much the same in Minnesota unless you live in the cities. I mean, the folks that second homes up in the lakes don't count either.

Cost of living is pretty much the same in Minnesota unless you live in the cities. I mean, the folks that second homes up in the lakes don't count either.
Certainly true, but then what’s the median income for Minnesota outside of the cities? Still $96K?

Meh, I''m not going to fight the issue. All I know is Minnesota has a pretty damn good quality of life. I'd love to live anywhere Duluth on north
I’m not fighting it either, it just didn’t make sense why they would ignore that part. Those two go hand in hand.

That is some serious bullshit. I live in Ames and you can even smell it here on certain days (no it is not the coeds, they have a different smell)
I'm not saying you couldn't smell it in ames. I'm saying there was not a day you could smell it "from Ames to Storm lake" or whatever other NW Iowa town it said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT