ADVERTISEMENT

Something you have never done but want to…

jellyfish10

HR Legend
Aug 10, 2009
Besides OP’s mom which you have all done, and btw, she was disappointed with all of you.

For me it would be leading an organic drum circle. I have been a part of them, just never the person that just started playing music in a park and have others join in. Before I go, I will do it. No organization with social or inviting people, just playing with hopes that others enjoy spreading love, music, and togetherness.

Besides OP’s mom which you have all done, and btw, she was disappointed with all of you.

For me it would be leading an organic drum circle. I have been a part of them, just never the person that just started playing music in a park and have others join in. Before I go, I will do it. No organization with social or inviting people, just playing with hopes that others enjoy spreading love, music, and togetherness.
You’re a weird guy Ace, lol.

Maybe. But the thought of people coming together naturally to play music, no matter how poorly, powers my soul.
Different strokes. I was just throwing shade bro, I think that’s a wonderful aspiration and I’m certain you will start the raddest drum circle known to man one day.

Reactions: jellyfish10
dollars GIF

I'll never get the chance, but drive an F1 car around Silverstone. I got to ride a Harris YZR500 GP bike in 1997 (it was the 1996 bike) at Road America. 300 lbs and 180hp...only time on a bike I've ever been scared.

I did magic mushrooms once in college. The couch pillows, hair on my arms and apartment complex bricks were moving.

CSB.
They were moving and everything is always in motion and interconnected and there's, like, the butterfly effect. I didn't know that before I ate shrooms.

Reactions: jellyfish10
At this point in my life, all I have left to do is see more of the world. Everything else is icing on the cake.

Kinda mine here, too.

I've never had the desire to "travel". I mean in a touristy way. But I do want to simply get in a car and drive around the American West. Say a national parks tour kind of thing for a month.

Grand Canyon and Yosemite mainly. Hit up Monument Valley and Yellowstone on my way there. That's really it. No desire to "see the world" because we got some pretty incredible things right here.

I just hope we don't destroy them before I get there (the plan is sometime around 2030).

We'll see.

Pretend I’m a third grader. I know how to plug things into outlets. That’s about it.
I may have bitten off more than I can chew here lol. You've got volts, amps, and ohms. Those are the holy trinity of electricity. Think of voltage as pressure, amps as flow and ohms as resistance(load). You plug something in, turn it on and it does something. The something is the resistance, the amps flow to make the something happen and the volts determine the amount of something happening. That’s probably not the best explanation but I’m buzzed up and that’s the best I can do right now lol. Seriously though, if you have a specific question I’ll do my best.

At this point in my life, all I have left to do is see more of the world. Everything else is icing on the cake.

Nice. What states and countries have you been to?

I've been to about 30 states. The furthest west I've been is New Mexico:

Canada
Mexico
Costa Rica
Bahamas
Curacao
Jamaica
Cayman Islands
Brazil
China (favorite trip)
Ukraine
Spain

Reactions: pink shizzle
Kinda mine here, too.

I've never had the desire to "travel". I mean in a touristy way. But I do want to simply get in a car and drive around the American West. Say a national parks tour kind of thing for a month.

Grand Canyon and Yosemite mainly. Hit up Monument Valley and Yellowstone on my way there. That's really it. No desire to "see the world" because we got some pretty incredible things right here.

I just hope we don't destroy them before I get there (the plan is sometime around 2030).

We'll see.
Another thing I wanna do is get my old setup going. Since you are the smarted mother fvcker on the planet when it comes to this, but what should I do with my old marantz receiver/changer, and Paradigm speakers? I was going to give them away to maybe @FlickShagwell, anyway Hawkeye Audio was going to go thru all of it for 50 bucks. Thought was a cheap price. Anyway brother I know how smart you are with this so any advice would be appreciated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT