ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry Tucker, Daddy Putin Thinks You're a Cuck

I don't think this means anything. Do you think any enemy would praise their opponent?

I don't think there was any ground breaking info revealed in the interview, but I also know that when you go behind enemy lines, you can't push the limits too much.

It's not like biden would have come to rescue Tucker if something happened.

I don't think this means anything. Do you think any enemy would praise their opponent?

I don't think there was any ground breaking info revealed in the interview, but I also know that when you go behind enemy lines, you can't push the limits too much.

Tucker was worried for his ass and sucked dick.

If you're going to suck dick you want a big prize.

What was his prize, tell me?

Reactions: GOHOX69
Tucker was worried for his ass and sucked dick.

If you're going to suck dick you want a big prize.

What was his prize, tell me?
How many people have discussed this interview? I think the 200+ million views is a prize, plus it proves tucker has the guts to do what no one else has done.

Tucker interviewed arguably the most powerful and influential man in the world, in Russia, with a language barrier, against the approval of the usa government.

What do you think he should have done differently?

Looks like the guy who breathlessly nodded along as Putin said the Poles were responsible for WW2 has chimed in.

Daddy putin loves sleepy joe. He will probably seize more Ukraine under another JB administration (again again)
I remember tom izzo supporting lickliter when we all knew he was horrible. Most of the time the enemy is not looking out for our best interest.

"Izzo said Iowa's player transfers last spring decimated the program, but that Lickliter is the right guy to turn it around."

Reactions: h-hawk
How many people have discussed this interview? I think the 200+ million views is a prize, plus it proves tucker has the guts to do what no one else has done.

Tucker interviewed arguably the most powerful and influential man in the world, in Russia, with a language barrier, against the approval of the usa government.

Not sucked dick

This thread

trainwreck GIF

It takes guts to softball a dictator?

So you're saying Trump praising Putin means they are buddies and not enemies, huh?

Yeah, look what happened to Navalny! That shows you what happens when you genuinely stand up to a bully/tyrant. You go Tucker!

A real man proves himself by taking on people less powerful and weaker than himself! Bullies are the real men, like Trump! The "real man" move is to bend/back down when YOU'RE the obvious weaker, less powerful person in an interaction.

Man, I really really hate MAGA's.

Yeah, look what happened to Navalny! That shows you what happens when you genuinely stand up to a bully/tyrant. You go Tucker!

A real man proves himself by taking on people less powerful and weaker than himself! Bullies are the real men, like Trump! The "real man" move is to bend/back down when YOU'RE the obvious weaker, less powerful person in an interaction.

Man, I really really hate MAGA's.
This doesn't even make any sense.

It's funny that people think a journalist (tucker) should walk into Russia and act like he owns the place against putin. This is a good way to find yourself in a bad situation.

There has to be a certain level of respect and restraint when dealing with a powerful world leader.

Too many dems on this board have little man syndrome and think they can contol everything (they cant).

I'm don't think the interview was perfect, but I don't think anyone else would have done a better job. Trump could talk to putin as an equal, Biden does not have that ability.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole

It's funny that people think a journalist (tucker) should walk into Russia and act like he owns the place against putin. This is a good way to find yourself in a bad situation.

There has to be a certain level of respect and restraint when dealing with a powerful world leader.

Too many dems on this board have little man syndrome and think they can contol everything (they cant).

I'm don't think the interview was perfect, but I don't think anyone else would have done a better job. Trump could talk to putin as an equal, Biden does not have that ability.
I bet a million dollars that after prior meetings (maybe even during them) Putin has looked over at colleagues and said this guy is an idiot and laughed. But, you keep believing in that guy... it's clear you are bought in 100% regardless of what he says, has done and the illegal stuff he's going through.

By equal, I assume you mean as a corrupt, contemptible piece of shit. In no other way is trump equal to putin.

It's actually funny you say this because it perfectly sums up Trump, not the dems. Let's not forget, big ol Trumpy boy even tried to control the narrative about him being obese by saying he weighed 215lbs when he turned himself in down in Georgia.

The love for Putin in this thread is pathetic.

Just beating Doobi to it.

I don't get it, a lot of these older members probably remember nuclear arms race with Russia, the cold war and tearing down the wall because communism was bad (which they must believe because they call a lot of people they disagree with communists). Now, not all that many years later, they like Russia, why? All because their party leader wishes he could be just like Putin? It blows my mind.

I will definitely argue that Putin is "the most powerful and influential man in the world". Let's be clear, he is a p.o.s. thug that is not respected around the world (except by a few other p.o.s. thugs). As we have seen over the past two years, he is not nearly as powerful as you and some others would like to think

Reactions: wausauhawk
I will definitely argue that Putin is "the most powerful and influential man in the world". Let's be clear, he is a p.o.s. thug that is not respected around the world (except by a few other p.o.s. thugs). As we have seen over the past two years, he is not nearly as powerful as you and some others would like to think
Your opinion doesn't mean shit.

You can think what you want about him, but if the usa did not fear him at all they wouldn't be threatening Americans that putin will invade nato countries if we don't send billions to Ukraine immediately.

Only a fool doesn't respect their enemy.

I have a friend who found Putin brilliant im this interview and he thinks we're going to start addressing homelessness and inequality here at home just as soon as we stop sending weapons and aid to Ukraine. He lived through 2008 and still thinks the handouts will finally be redirected to the needy and not the arms industry or the financial industry. I don't know what country these people think we live in

I don't get it, a lot of these older members probably remember nuclear arms race with Russia, the cold war and tearing down the wall because communism was bad (which they must believe because they call a lot of people they disagree with communists). Now, not all that many years later, they like Russia, why? All because their party leader wishes he could be just like Putin? It blows my mind.

That and Russia hates the gays too. Very culturally aligned with MAGA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT