ADVERTISEMENT

South, just filled with racist Chads

You thinking people making monkey sounds at a black woman makes them "well-adjusted, attractive normal people" is not surprising in the least.
Speaking strictly physically I really don't see a case for you to claim that lizzo 2.0 is better looking here tbh

What's amusing about all this is the same republicans defending Israel are the ones that will tell you that Hollywood and Banking are run by 'the Jews'.
Are they defending Israel? Or are they simply standing up against people who support Hamas? Or option 3: college students looking to protest something.

Fr though, imagine not being able to do a single push up if someone offered you 100 bucks to do it

What's amusing about all this is the same republicans defending Israel are the ones that will tell you that Hollywood and Banking are run by 'the Jews'.
Where has that been said by prominent Republicans?

I see the left/media has had to divert from the disaster that is the antisemitic portion of their party being exposed and hone in on one frat boy racist clown to flip the narrative.

I think I speak for all my fellow libs and never-Trumpers, nobody is excited to vote for Biden.
There has never been a time when we needed a viable third party candidate more than right now.
The DNC and the RNC have rigged the system to such an extreme extent that third parties are nearly impossible. As a result, we ended up with one party that cosplays as two. They keep us bickering at each other rather than hold anyone in power accountable. It is way too hard to oust an incumbent politician. There are too many built-in advantages. This is where changes have to happen first.

There has never been a time when we needed a viable third party candidate more than right now.
The DNC and the RNC have rigged the system to such an extreme extent that third parties are nearly impossible. As a result, we ended up with one party that cosplays as two. They keep us bickering at each other rather than hold anyone in power accountable. It is way too hard to oust an incumbent politician. There are too many built-in advantages. This is where changes have to happen first.
If only enough Americans could wake up and embrace this reality.

We get the government we deserve.

To be fair, a party - both parties - will not seriously challenge a sitting President who is running for re-election.

But I get you point.

I think at least what would be a start is allowing the highest polling Independent, Libertarian, Green Party etc. candidate on the Debate Stage.

These are people who dress up like they’re going golfing when they go to a football game.
Your point being? Never been to Oxford in my life but so what if they wear a golf shirt or if the wear torn up jeans and a tank top that shows their extra 25 pounds?

If only enough Americans could wake up and embrace this reality.

We get the government we deserve.
Kennedy is the strongest 3rd party option that's been available in decades. He's still not going to win, but we've never had a better 3rd option in recent years and nobody cares all the same for the most part.

Reactions: goldmom
Jews in America have succeeded in every walk of life so maybe it’s not a bad thing to say they run Hollywood.
I know - let’s ask Mel Gibson! 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT