ADVERTISEMENT

South, just filled with racist Chads

That's out there forever. I'd say good luck getting a good job, but if he stays south he should be OK.
He’s gonna end up getting a job through family connections or fraternity brothers. It’ll be fine.
I’m not endorsing what he did I’m just being real here.
Not unlike the elites in the Northeast, you know?

Except when the kid becomes another MTG or teddy cruise impacting national issues.
Not all politics is local.
Do you really see parallels with Ted Cruz and that kid? Other than both cupping their mouths under Trump’s balls, that kid is light years away from Ted Cruz on the stupid scale. Disagree with Cruz politically all you want, but thinking that kid has any chance of having a similar impact on the federal government as Ted Cruz does is absurdly laughable.

MTG would probably be the best comparison. The reality is if that district hadn’t elected MTG they would have found someone equally as stupid to represent them. Mississippi is no different. And, like it or not, every district in America gets a representative in the federal government.

So, your point is moot.

Reactions: goldmom
You’re something else . You’ve left out out Maxine Waters, Corrie Bush, Ilhan Omar and Iliana Pressley. I could go on but you can’t say you have compiled a total list either.
Write the book. Don’t stop now.

Do you really see parallels with Ted Cruz and that kid? Other than both cupping their mouths under Trump’s balls, that kid is light years away from Ted Cruz on the stupid scale. Disagree with Cruz politically all you want, but thinking that kid has any chance of having a similar impact on the federal government as Ted Cruz does is absurdly laughable.

MTG would probably be the best comparison. The reality is if that district hadn’t elected MTG they would have found someone equally as stupid to represent them. Mississippi is no different. And, like it or not, every district in America gets a representative in the federal government.

So, your point is moot.
I can picture a young Teddy in that crowd.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
You are a latent racist yourself. It’s why I usually have you on ignore.
Please put me back on ignore, but you obviously don’t read many of my posts if that is your conclusion.
I grew up amongst people like that kid, but my family and group ridiculed his spiel.
Quincy and Tallahassee had their share of people like him. Jacksonville as well, correct?

Reactions: Tom Paris
Yeah, Biden does have bowel issues.
I think this is the 3rd or 4th version of this joke. You nailed it. Everyone finds it funny.

I’m sorry you like Trump. I’m sorry Trump having to sit through his criminal trial has made it known that he shits himself when he sleeps in public.

In most places, this would be career ending. In Mississippi, he will be a state hero. He will have no problem finding a job. He likely has a bright future in state republican politics.

This is stupid. What was the protest about to begin with?

We're to assume that it was racial in makeup because of who we saw in the video?

Him making monkey noises, while out of line, and something a racist would do, doesn't make the event inherently about race.

JP was there because he just loves the people of Israel so much.

GMv_xaoWkAAgBvP

I think this is the 3rd or 4th version of this joke. You nailed it. Everyone finds it funny.

I’m sorry you like Trump. I’m sorry Trump having to sit through his criminal trial has made it known that he shits himself when he sleeps in public.
So, apparently all old men shit themselves! 😳

So, apparently all old men shit themselves! 😳
Not all. But one specifically seems to be extremely smelly of shit during his criminal trial. Not sure if it’s true or not.

But he does have more criminal trials coming up in the future so perhaps we’ll learn more from those trials when they aren’t totally engulfed by democrats telling us that he shits himself.

Reactions: Tom Paris
It never ceases to amaze me.

Even when people or a cause have the high ground, some inevitably engage in false propaganda in an attempt to gain even further ground.

J6 is a good example. The left had the high ground. The radicals on the right shit the bed for the entire world to see. But that wasn't good enough for some. Some had to invent the lie that police officers were killed that day. Others claimed multiple people were killed that day. Both were false.

I legit wonder how many of the lefties on here would also be unable to do a single push up for $100 like lizzo was. I bet it's over 50%.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT