ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of shrinkage..

images

That looks like a blast, but I'm so bad/ill-skilled that it would just introduce a bunch of new places to gets scrapes/ice burns.

Reactions: BelemNole
That looks like a blast, but I'm so bad/ill-skilled that it would just introduce a bunch of new places to gets scrapes/ice burns.
Yeah when they were bombing the groomer I thought 'that looks fun'. When the girl was off-piste and hit the tree naked I was thinking 'that looks awful'.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Yeah when they were bombing the groomer I thought 'that looks fun'. When the girl was off-piste and hit the tree naked I was thinking 'that looks awful'.
The thought I had was as she was careening towards that tree is that it would suck to get injured/paralyzed while out there in the cold naked.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
I had lunch with a friend today. He had to spend time out in his hot tub during wife's gal night. He was nude in his hot tub. When he got out he tried to dry off by his outside fireplace. Dog tripped him and his ass went into fireplace. Burnt his ass pretty well. Hasn't told his wife about it yet.

CSB

Man I thought this post was going to be a lot cooler.....I read that first part as your friend "had to" be out in the hot tub WITH his wife and gal pals on their gal night......not that he was avoiding them by being out there by himself.

Shocked Oh No GIF by CBC

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT