ADVERTISEMENT

Spring I Club Banquets

Herkmeister

HB Legend
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2006
Does anyone have reports on the attendance at the Spring I Club Banquets? I’ve hear mixed reports. I think Kirk was at Okoboji last night and wondered if they have much of a turn out. Someone told me some were full but other down as much as 50%.

Does anyone have reports on the attendance at the Spring I Club Banquets? I’ve hear mixed reports. I think Kirk was at Okoboji last night and wondered if they have much of a turn out. Someone told me some were full but other down as much as 50%.

I was there I did miss last year but I would say only about 60% of what used to be there at best. Big disapointment Kirk was not there he was at coach Davies Dads furneral in Texas. Gary Dolphin was not there some conflict. And Nate Kading canceled that morning. So speakers were a little low. Food was great just not as good a time as in years past.

how many original or interesting things has ferentz said in the last 5 years? other than yammering up Rudock 20 minutes after his backup came in and saved the game for his sorry behind. iowa should have been 6-6 last regular season and the purdue game would have been a coin flip with rudock.

interesting he is all tight lipped and canned response nearly every press conference except the day his back up makes him look like a fool.

Reactions: Herkmeister
Have now heard Dubuque and Okoboji banquets were down 50%. Barta must think he's watching the Perfect Storm. And Sally must have read the tea leafs and run for the hills of Sun City with her over paid husband to enjoy retirement. I can't wait for this season to start. Even if the the team sucks there's going to be a lot to watch.

Looks like a non stop train is two miles out and a wreck is eminent.....

Reactions: Paul Cook
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT