ADVERTISEMENT

Harris Campaign: Don’t Mute The Mics During Debate

She didn’t destroy him. It was, at best, a split decision and not a particularly impressive performance by either of them.

And yet she got completely wrecked by a Russian nesting doll. Tulsi Gabbard looked like Daniel Kaffee compared to Kamala.
Tulsi is hot

The thing about political debates is there is rarely a clear winner. Most of us see what we want to see. I'm pretty confident Harris will preform well against Trump, but I'm also sure many will believe Trump won the debate regardless of the performance.
with Trump there are no winners, only losers. You get in the mud with him, and let him drag you down, ya lose.

He doesn't care about truth or lies, just sound bytes.

Reactions: gohawks50
Debate? With trump involved? More like a screaming match. Should be embarrassing.

Democrats are probably thinking that with a hot mic, they will probably catch trump using the “n” word under his breath.

• Haha
Reactions: Funky Bunch
Top level trolling

“Our understanding is that Trump’s handlers prefer the muted microphone because they don’t think their candidate can act presidential for 90 minutes on his own. We suspect Trump’s team has not even told their boss about this dispute because it would be too embarrassing to admit they don’t think he can handle himself against Vice President Harris without the benefit of a mute button.”
Why won't Harris debate on Fox, is she scared to be questioned by someone who holds a point of view not aligned with her own?

As a prosecutor Kamala knows how to debate and how to maintain control.

As a life long bully Donnie knows none of those things and can only bully.

He shouldn't be afraid of Harris but should be scared shitless of a hot mic.

• Haha
Reactions: abby97
As a prosecutor Kamala knows how to debate and how to maintain control.

As a life long bully Donnie knows none of those things and can only bully.

He shouldn't be afraid of Harris but should be scared shitless of a hot mic.
Yea, I'm sure everyone will be appalled and say he is mansplaining, bullying a woman and her heritage. Similar to how he assaulted Hillary, lol.

Why won't Harris debate on Fox, is she scared to be questioned by someone who holds a point of view not aligned with her own?
Fox is not a serious news outlet. If she makes Trump look as bad as everyone expects on ABC, why would she agree to any more debates?

Besides Trump is the one trying to back out.

• Haha
Reactions: abby97 and ICHerky
imo, turning the microphone off weirdly helped Trump in the last debate - it created the impression that he was more disciplined than we’ve seen from him in past debates, when he interrupted constantly, wandered off-message etc.
This. Trump is a really poor debater and just poor communicator in general. Make him talk and he will screw up multiple times.

Fox is not a serious news outlet. If she makes Trump look as bad as everyone expects on ABC, why would she agree to any more debates?

Besides Trump is the one trying to back out.
They reported on JBs decline, the laptop and big tech collusion.

Debate? With trump involved? More like a screaming match. Should be embarrassing.

Democrats are probably thinking that with a hot mic, they will probably catch trump using the “n” word under his breath.
We know that Trump is a very undisciplined speaker, and based on his debates with Hillary, will want to try to intimidate her. As for Harris, I don’t remember much from the VP debate vs Pence, and the exchanges with Tulsi and Biden from the primary campaign are all anyone shows up. Hard to gauge a debate performance when there are 8-10 people on stage.

Most swing states are within the margin of error. This race is very much a tossup.

Will be curious first to see if there’s a convention bounce in the polls, and over the next month if Kamala continues her momentum in them, or if the polls level off. If they level off, then you’re right.

Trumps people have to be begging him to get focus on policy.

As for Harris, I don’t remember much from the VP debate vs Pence,
That fly. That is about the only thing I remember from that debate.

gettyimages-1228948960.jpg

I am hopeful we can have at least 2 debates.

Trump is well known and has a ton of people who simply will not vote for him. I don't think the average person knows much of Kamala. We know she was in charge of the border and that didn't go well for 2+ years before the border bill was created and rejected.

She is liberal in other stances, but I'd like to hear what she has to say. If she does debate, then I think she will want to be a bit more centrist or it may cost her some votes.

She destroyed Pence for one.

Do you know that she was a prosecutor? That requires some level of presentation and debate.

No honest takeaway from that debate viewed it as Kamala “destroying” Pence. She came off as a lightweight. My hope is that she’s gotten better in the last four years, but I’m not holding my breath.

Would love to see Buttigieg in her place.

Pete certainly comes off as an intelligent man. But can you imagine the bunch the maga undues would be in, if instead of having to battle a black woman, they had to battle a gay man? Their heads would explode.

No honest takeaway from that debate viewed it as Kamala “destroying” Pence. She came off as a lightweight. My hope is that she’s gotten better in the last four years, but I’m not holding my breath.

Would love to see Buttigieg in her place.
You have a far better memory of that debate than I do. I remember being bored and the fly.

She didn’t destroy him. It was, at best, a split decision and not a particularly impressive performance by either of them.

And yet she got completely wrecked by a Russian nesting doll. Tulsi Gabbard looked like Daniel Kaffee compared to Kamala.
Again, the Tulsi attack came out of nowhere. There were what, 19 other people on that stage? Kamala didn't see it coming and I don't know how she could have. Tulsi blindsided her. That stuff happens and I wasn't about to blame any of them for that. I didn't blame Biden when Kamala hit him and I didn't blame Tulsi when Pete made her look like an idiot.

Reactions: sober_teacher
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT