ADVERTISEMENT

Harris Campaign: Don’t Mute The Mics During Debate

I’m fine. My takeaway four years ago was that Harris was a weak pick, and that was amplified by her performance against Pence and pretty much all of her public speaking.

It’s great that Biden stepped down. She has a strong chance of winning. But let’s not get carried away with how good we believe she is going to be campaigning. And The538 currently gives her a 58% chance of winning. This is going to be close.
This is the attitude outside of a handful of posters, no? That said, all the handwringing seems like a waste of time

Projection. Trump has been a scamming conman his whole life. You use no logic to try and make this argument. I was a Republican once upon a time, and then I figured out they were full of crap.
And yet you haven’t figured out that Kamala is full of crap yet. How does something so blatantly obvious escape you? Of course you also swore that the SOTU address by Biden was solid proof that he was sharp as a tack mentally. So…

This is the attitude outside of a handful of posters, no? That said, all the handwringing seems like a waste of time
The last sentence is probably shared by most. But most on the Left here seem to think Harris is going to crush Trump in the debate, and I’m saying she doesn’t have the chops for that.

I think she will be a fine President. But she is not a particularly impressive candidate or speaker.

The last sentence is probably shared by most. But most on the Left here seem to think Harris is going to crush Trump in the debate, and I’m saying she doesn’t have the chops for that.

I think she will be a fine President. But she is not a particularly impressive candidate or speaker.
Maybe not the most impressive, but considering her opponent my money's on Harris for a more substantial debate performance based on facts.

What debates did she back out of noting that one can not back out of a debate they havn't agreed to in the first place.
^^^^Derp

She has never accepted any as wasn’t invited. Piggybacked off Bidumbs agreed dare and won’t do any other as the questions will be given in advance and she’ll prep and memorize the responses and stare she won’t give anymore. I wouldn’t do this one unless she agreed to another plan and simple. Why won’t she?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT